How to recover deleted photos from HTC One?

• Replies:21
TONG WU
  • Forum posts: 67

Jul 27, 2016, 8:37:57 AM via Website

When photos are deleted from Android phone, the actual data of deleted photos are not erased from the phone. However, when photos are deleted, the entry point of the photos are deleted from file table. That's why user is not able to access the data of photos. Android will also make the space of deleted photos available for new files. So it is highly possible that new files could write to the space of deleted photos, which will make deleted photos not recoverable.
So it is very important to not use your phone to prevent new files to be written to the space of deleted photos. The best way to recover deleted photos on Android phone is to use an android photo recovery software.

giis
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 29, 2016, 12:39:31 PM via Website

If you have rooted device, then I recommended an app named 'undeleter'.

TONG WU

Christian Hannah
  • Forum posts: 22

Sep 28, 2016, 12:54:48 PM via Website

Android Photo Recovery is a good tool for you to solve this problem.
1. Just download and install the software on your computer.
2. Enable USB debugging after connecting your HTC One to computer.
3. Now, you can preview data before recovery. Tick photos you like and click "Recover", then you will get the deleted photos back on your phone.

— modified on Sep 28, 2016, 12:55:30 PM

golaok
  • Forum posts: 71

Dec 15, 2016, 6:46:01 AM via Website

To recover deleted photos from HTC One, the first thing you need do is stopping using your HTC One in case of data overwritten. As we know, if the deleted photos were overwritten by new data, they can not be recovered any more. Then find a phone data recovery tool to help you get them back.

— modified on Dec 16, 2016, 2:58:49 AM

Connie Bryant
  • Forum posts: 15

Dec 15, 2016, 7:42:01 AM via Website

If have a previous backup, you can get them back from backup.

Christy Paul
  • Forum posts: 29

Apr 24, 2017, 1:32:58 PM via Website

The more you use the phone, the more you reduce the chances of recovering the photos.

The internal storage partition (/sdcard/) is used by apps, as well as for storing downloads, music, photos and videos.

The deleted photos can be recovered from HTC One as long as they space they currently occupy has not been overwritten by new files.

— modified on Apr 24, 2017, 1:33:34 PM

Tina Brown

nacute11 jime
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 23, 2017, 2:55:44 PM via Website

I suggest you to use a android recovery tool, it can help you to get photo back from htc phone.

Richard Pence
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 9, 2018, 12:40:32 PM via Website

Great. Perfect guide to recover deleted photos

Ceciclia Garcia
  • Forum posts: 44

Jun 20, 2018, 4:09:16 AM via Website

Two solutions to get back deleted photos on a HTC phone.
Solution 1: restore from previous backup files. (backup on computer or Cloud account)
Solution 2: restore from recovery tool.After detecting you HTC phone, you can quickly preview the lost photos (no backup before)

However if you have already written over the sections of the internal storage of your device. Then there is really nothing you can do to recovery them.

— modified on Jul 12, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

Hossem Azoz
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 27, 2018, 1:31:17 AM via Website

thanks

Heather
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 27, 2018, 9:46:58 AM via Website

Use EASUS pro to recover photos

— modified on Nov 27, 2018, 9:47:10 AM

Alice
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 13, 2018, 8:50:28 AM via Website

Highly recommend professional recover tool,Mobikin Doctor for Android,which will help recover the deleted photo without backup.

David McCourt

Jan 10, 2019, 10:47:05 AM via Website

We have written about how to recover lost data using the Mobikin software that you recommend here: https://www.nextpit.com/how-to-recover-deleted-text-messages . The article is about how to recover text messages but the same software and process also works for other data, such as photos.

Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Jun 25, 2019, 10:37:37 AM via Website

If your deleted photos have not been overwritten by new files,professional data recover tool could detect them from trash bin and get them back easily.

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jul 1, 2019, 4:10:52 AM via Website

If the deleted photos haven't been covered by new files, the recovery Apps can recover them.
If it is overwritten, it can't be restored anymore.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Jul 11, 2019, 10:16:09 AM via Website

Use the Android recovery tool to recover deleted images from HTC mobile...

horaceray
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 12, 2019, 11:12:47 AM via Website

To recover your deleted photos from Android phones, I recommend using FindMyPhoto. I discovered this free android photo recovery app on Google Play. Reason I recommend it? It's completely free without ads or in-app purchase. More importantly it does recover photos as it claims.

Roger Garcia

Aug 8, 2019, 10:44:07 AM via Website

In case that you solved your problem, i suggest to back up your files in case you'll have this problem again. Try using ApowerManager. It is a phone manager tool that you can use to transfer files from phone to PC. :)

saraomidi
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 8, 2019, 12:16:32 PM via Website

i use data recovery... i think data recovery is very good app for recover your file and image

Kassia
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 26, 2019, 9:38:59 AM via Website

Data recovery tool is convenient, I have also tried many data recovery tools, including the EaseUS, minitool, Bitwar, clever file, etc. However, many of them are not free of charge, Iso I prefer the Bitwar Data Recovery which contains all the functions of other tools but also free to use.

KKkyra
  • Forum posts: 14

Sep 26, 2019, 10:45:26 AM via Website

You can restore the deleted photos from backup. If you don't have a backup, you can try Bitwar.