[game][free] Hexagonian - Connect the colors

• Replies:5
Christian Bühlmeyer
  • Forum posts: 16

Jul 25, 2016, 10:47:57 PM via Website

Dear AndroidPit-Community,

Hexagonian was released last week at Google Play and I would like to invite you to test it and give some feedback if you want.

To succeed a level you have to collect enough hexagons of the given colors (you find the aims on the right hand in the level). Just tap and connect the same colored hexagons to get the corresponding sum. Connecting the hexagons will increase their value till 6 then it will start at 1 again. Look out that you dont run out of turns.

It is not as complicated as it sounds -try it yourself:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game.ultima.hexalo
(since I am new I cannot post links)

If you like the game I would be happy to get a rating from you.

I am not able to post images. But you can find them here (or an admin is so nice to replace them (*)):

Feel free to give some feedback :)

All the best,
Christian

PS: It is possible to do in-App purchases but this game for sure is not a pay-to-win game.

— modified on Aug 6, 2016, 8:43:15 PM

Christian Bühlmeyer

Aug 1, 2016, 8:28:26 PM via Website

Hi guys,

there have been some updates since the last post (more levels + special tiles). We also provide now a promotion video:

Any feedback is appreciated.

Have a nice day,
Christian

— modified on Aug 1, 2016, 9:27:08 PM

Ayman Hanano
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 1, 2016, 8:48:42 PM via Website

Your game its now you just have 5 downlaods

Christian Bühlmeyer

Aug 1, 2016, 9:02:08 PM via Website

Can you explain your post in more detail? If it is regarding the low number of downloads, then yes, this is something we want to change;)
Feel free to download and try it. If you have feedback a post here would be very appreciated.

All the best,
Christian

— modified on Aug 1, 2016, 9:14:07 PM

Christian Bühlmeyer

Aug 6, 2016, 8:37:40 PM via Website

Hi all,

for an easier feedback loop we added an exclusive promo code for androidpit. If you enter the promotion code androidpit within the next 7 days you will get 24h infinite lifes.

Just click on the settings button (right upper corner in the map) and enter the promotion code androidpit in the text field.

Have fun and feel free to give feedback!

Best,
Christian

Milan Vies
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 30, 2016, 1:37:34 AM via Website

I like the concept, nice job.