Samsung Galaxy S3 — Help

• Replies:2
Andrew Hibbert
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 23, 2016, 11:34:35 AM via Website

Morning all

I need help, I'm pulling my hair out. I dug out my old SG3 phone for my son, I charge the device fully and powered up the phone to make sure it was still alive. I realised it's was pass coded and I forgotten the pattern plus also forgot the Google account info so I thought I would hard reset it but I googled, watch videos etc. I hold the correct buttons the phone powers up the Samsung logo appears no vibration and if I keep hold of them it's keeps flashing. The android guy never appears. The phone has no sim card insertEd either

Can anyone help. I have ever see this program odin will this help and how do you use it

Cheers

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jul 24, 2016, 6:59:36 PM via Website

If you go through the threads here, you will find a number of threads on apps that can bypass the lock screen/pattern. Those apps are from different developers and may be your solution in bypassing the lock screen.

Andrew Hibbert

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jul 24, 2016, 7:02:49 PM via Website

I can see one thread on bypassing lock screen further down this thread list. That is just one app, if that one doesn't work, there should be more apps in the thread list.

Andrew Hibbert