Job opportunities for Android Developers in Boston and Seattle

• Replies:0
Viet Truong
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 20, 2016, 6:10:18 PM via Website

Hello everyone,

I'm representing BBG Management Corporation; we are an IT staffing agency. We currently have three open positions for Android Developers in Boston and Seattle. These positions are full-time, not contract.

The ideal candidates need to have a bachelor degree and 2-4 years of experience developing Android apps. Knowledge of RESTful APIs and RxJava (Boston); UI design and Maximo Enterprise Asset Management (Seattle)

If you are interested, please email your resume to Arvind Sharma arvind.sharma@bbgmanagement.com to know more detail about the position (I'm newb so I am not allowed to post links to external sites (angel))

Our job postings are also available on Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Glassdoor and Dice. You can search our jobs under BBG Management Corporation.

Personal note: We apology if our posting goes against regulations in the forum. Although this posting might seem.....unorthodox, we believe that posting on active forums like this is the best way to connect talented developers with promising job opportunities. We are looking forward to talking to you soon.
Cheer! :D