Polish Your Career with Linked180

• Replies:3
Komal Sharma
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 6, 2016, 12:52:26 PM via Website

The Linked180 app makes it easier for you to connect to the professionals and things that matter in your professional life. Build and expand your professional network, and find your next dream job.

It starts with building Linked180 profile. It’s like your professional resume where you show the world that you are and what you have achieved in your career with your skills. You’ll get more than that with Linked180:

• Search for professionals nearby in your city
• Find your next dream job and apply from the app itself
• Post jobs as well if you’re looking for right candidate
• Search best suitable groups and join them
• Update your professional profile to polish your resume
• Grow your professional network and keep in touch
• Reach out to people and view their professional profiles
• Share your thoughts with other professionals

Start your professional life with Linked180

Download the App: play.googleDOTcom/store/apps/details?id=com.ionicframework.linked100150982

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jul 6, 2016, 6:46:26 PM via Website

In all seriousness, there should be more opportunities at LinkedIn....

Komal Sharma
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 7, 2016, 4:52:26 PM via Website

If you try out this app, I am sure you will find it more help than LinkedIn too.

tran doanh spammer
  • Forum posts: 33

Aug 20, 2020, 12:06:15 PM via Website

I love photo editor, especially vintage photo styles. After many searches I found a beautiful vintage photo editor app on my phone. With a host of vintage filters and vintage photo effects, now I can completely edit my favorite photos to become a artwork. that app's is Vintro - photo editor and vintage photo effects and the app download link for anyone who wants to find it: [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vintro.vintagephoto.retrofilm[/url]