Increase app downloads

• Replies:13
Zoe Young
  • Forum posts: 26

Jun 29, 2016, 8:21:22 AM via Website

There are many app owners to ask for review/install exchange. It will take much longer time to get the result. But how to get more downloads and reviews besides exchange?

App Store Optimization

App Store Optimization the greatest influence on the numbers of downloads once your App is on display in the stores, which is also the most effective way to increase app downloads. You need to know these app details also will affect the downloads numbers: a detailed description, keywords, special features, and benefits.

All apps are made into different categories with keywords. So Keyword Optimization is still far important than other factors. You can buy installs from real users gathering in some site, such as ASOtop1.com. The app will generate many downloads in a short period which also will push app rank higher. Of course, higher ranking app will attract more potential users.

CPI advertising

No matter your app is paid or free, Cost-per-install ad payment method is a good way to show ads in the ad network. As install is the final goal for app, CPC or CPM will not be available for apps comparing with CPI.

Press Release

Press Release will obtain very positive results thanks to the “newness” factor associated with Apps. You will post your app features on the press release sites, related column, etc.

Cross promotion

Once you published your app in Store, you can market it with cross promotion with other apps by installs and reviews exchange. It is free while it is still hard to find that publishers like you. You may try some Cross-promotion networks (CPN), Facebook group or exchange forums.

Make a video

Videos shows great ability even just 30 seconds, it has power to show users why the App is worth a try. Make up a story of your app? Show the real life? Yeah, both OK.

Offline promotion

Make connect with your friends and families. You may ask them to help you spread your app in their relationship circle. Also, participate in meetings or conferences that are relevant to your App, and make full use of it to build partnerships.

Content Promotion

It is something like PR, which also helps app/app link with essays. It is your own blog, we mean you can introduce any information of your app. And you post the blog in some marketing sites like Quora to get more external links.

App reviews and rating

Apps that have more positive reviews is more likely to be downloaded. Therefore, you can invite your friends, families, followers on social media and users to write positive reviews on your app. Also, you can buy reviews from BestReviewApp.com which is an agency dedicated to offer positive reviews and high ratings for iOS, Android and Mac app from real users around the world.

— modified on Jun 29, 2016, 8:23:23 AM

Sorin

Payal Rathore
  • Forum posts: 18

Jul 6, 2016, 1:48:45 PM via Website

Yes, Zoe Young. You are right ASO or App Store optimization is a great way to promote any app. One such mobile app install ads platform that have used is ladoooinstalls. Its really good & quite effective in promoting the app & increase app downloads. It offers you services like, Facebook ads for app installs & Google ads for app installs and helps to get your app reach out to a wider audience.

Jackie Chen
  • Forum posts: 16

Sep 7, 2016, 5:39:04 AM via Website

Duly noted ,Thank!

Methew Bond
  • Forum posts: 88

Oct 14, 2016, 1:15:25 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful and useful tips.

Olive Bravo
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 11, 2016, 8:06:41 AM via Website

Thnaks for informative article. Its great learning for Apps promoters...

Methew Bond
  • Forum posts: 88

Nov 11, 2016, 8:18:15 AM via Website

Very Useful Article.

Yuiriv Isaiv
  • Forum posts: 16

Nov 11, 2016, 9:44:57 AM via Website

Then realized that if he sent the same press releases to select foreign markets – Russia, Spain, Germany, Italy, and France – he could get reviews and write-ups on his app. The response from the media in these countries drove his app all the way to the number one spot in the finance category on the App Store.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Apr 3, 2018, 9:50:02 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing the useful info..

Pol Karner
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 20, 2018, 4:36:20 PM via Website

That is so useful for me. To promote app, you need to do something different, and real professionals brainstorm ideas that will find unique ways to get your app out there. That is how app promotion is taking your product to the next step, and that is only the beginning of what professional company do for app.

Roshni Sharma
  • Forum posts: 15

Apr 21, 2018, 8:21:13 AM via Website

I would suggest you to choose Facebook Ads. Create compelling FB page, and use ads to promote your applications. These days, FB ads are much cheaper, and can get your results quickly.

Cheers!

Lenny13
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 23, 2019, 5:09:50 PM via Website

I understand you so, when I started promoting my product, I thought I would die, there was no money at the beginning, I had to do everything myself, then I saved up and hired a team, they did everything for what I spent a month, done in two weeks (and happily and sadly)
Now these babies are interested. Although I’m really looking forward to a new one from Xiaomi, there’s only a test model

— modified on Jan 23, 2019, 5:14:06 PM

CarlineBurch
  • Forum posts: 18

Apr 8, 2019, 1:23:38 PM via Website

No matter your app is paid or free, Cost-per-install ad payment method is a good way to show ads in the ad network. As install is the final goal for app, CPC or CPM will not be available for apps comparing with CPI.