DEVELOPER NEEDED TO WORK TOGETHER ON APPS(I HAVE ZERO IDEA OF DEVELOPING)

• Replies:3
panos kanavaros
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 25, 2016, 9:07:57 PM via Website

Hello i am panos,
As i mention in the title,i am looking for someone to work together as a team in creating some apps.Since i am from greece as you probably have heard the economy is not at its prime therefore the money i can use to do this are not enough.Therefore i want someone who is willing to work my ideas and share every single dollar equally(but the first dollars are yours).I do not know anything about developing but i know i have what it takes to make my idea profitable.The only thing i want from the person i will work with is to know very well what he is doing when it comes to android app developing and have previous experience with already publised apps.

thanks

Torhowl
  • Forum posts: 12

Jul 2, 2016, 11:42:08 AM via Website

Hello Panos,

First of all I hope you find a partner and be succesful with your ideas.

If you allow me some advice, I would give much more info about how you can contribute. Developers struggle so hard to bring ideas to live, and how the idea is executed is almost always more important than the initial idea, so generally we are reluctant to work with people who say they only can contribute with ideas.

Not saying with this you couldn't contribute a lot, I only advice you to initially expose more about it (obviously not the idea itself), you will get more response with it :)

Good luck!

panos kanavaros
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 7, 2016, 8:34:19 PM via Website

Hello my friend,

I want to thank you for your response and advice.Clearly i am new to this and i know it is difficult to find someone to believe your idea.

If i had to expose something that would be that my idea is based on android wallpapers and interraction, something that the users will want to have it on their phones since i strongly believe that the people that keep the preset wallpapers are way less than the ones that don't.

Therefore and after doing some research i came up with three ideas and one of them is the one i believe in a lot , as parts of it are already published apps and despite that, to my personal opinion and only ,are not something extraordinary they have 2-5m downloads.

hope it is a little better than the original.

thanks

Sakshi
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 8, 2016, 2:08:05 PM via Website

Hi friends..

I came to know about Software Developers India providing best service for web design, mobile app development, digital marketing and free consultation for this services.

Visit: promo-links are not allowed

— modified on Jul 8, 2016, 4:37:06 PM by moderator