Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 — samsung tab 4 sudden death

• Replies:1
jay
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 20, 2016, 1:00:06 AM via Website

Hi

Guys ive got the samsung tab 4 10.1 the tablet hasnt been dropped theres no water damage, however the other day my tablet screen was flickering then it suddenly turned completely off so i tried to restart it and it wouldnt start up, ive tried charging it with several original charging cables but theres no luck and theres no sign of charging as the charging light does not come on, ive tried holding the power button down 10secs or more, ive tried holding volume, volume down, even volume power and home button together but still nothing, i really am worried theres a serious problem i have no warrenty on tablet, ive had it for over a year. Has anyone ever encountered this before? and what was the solution? is the motherboard all of a sudden dead? what might have caused it? so upsetting.
Hope someone can please help.

Thanks in advance guys.

Jay

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 20, 2016, 2:30:06 AM via Website

jay

Hi

Guys ive got the samsung tab 4 10.1 the tablet hasnt been dropped theres no water damage, however the other day my tablet screen was flickering then it suddenly turned completely off so i tried to restart it and it wouldnt start up, ive tried charging it with several original charging cables but theres no luck and theres no sign of charging as the charging light does not come on, ive tried holding the power button down 10secs or more, ive tried holding volume, volume down, even volume power and home button together but still nothing, i really am worried theres a serious problem i have no warrenty on tablet, ive had it for over a year. Has anyone ever encountered this before? and what was the solution? is the motherboard all of a sudden dead? what might have caused it? so upsetting.
Hope someone can please help.

Thanks in advance guys.

Jay

The problem sounds serious enough to take it to the store for the technician to take a look. You probably got a dud device since it is just over a year old.