BV5000 Stuck in Factory Mode Menu. How to get back to Android?

• Replies:3
Andrian Palala
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 9, 2016, 3:00:38 PM via Website

Hi!

I Don't know how, but a few days ago my phone stuck to ''Factory Mode'' . Menu looks like this:

Factory Mode

Auto Test
Manual Test
Item Test
Test Report
Debug Test
Clear eMMC
Version
Reboot

And the problem is, I don't know how to get back to android. If I select reboot it just come back to this same window. And today the volume button (+/-) don't work again. Please someone helps me :(

Thank you
Andrian
Indonesia

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 10, 2016, 1:12:52 AM via Website

Factory mode is activated by pressing and holding "Volume Down" + "Menu" + "Power" buttons for 3 seconds or more. If you have chosen reboot option and it comes back to this Factory Mode, try pressing and holding "Volume Down" + "Menu" + "Power" buttons again, doing that should exit the factory mode.

If that does not work, try taking out the battery, then put the battery back on, and power on the phone.

— modified on Jun 10, 2016, 1:48:10 AM

Andrian Palala
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 10, 2016, 1:34:59 PM via Website

Hi, Pentel.

Thanks for your advice. But, I think the volume button doesn't work normally again. If I try pressing and holding "Volume Down" + "Menu" + "Power" buttons it just Select "Auto Test" because "Volume Down" & "Menu" buttons doesn't working.

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 10, 2016, 8:20:12 PM via Website

Andrian Palala

Hi, Pentel.

Thanks for your advice. But, I think the volume button doesn't work normally again. If I try pressing and holding "Volume Down" + "Menu" + "Power" buttons it just Select "Auto Test" because "Volume Down" & "Menu" buttons doesn't working.

Did you try taking out the battery? How is the battery power - is it full charge, half, or dying?