visual betting

• Replies:3
visualbetting
  • Forum posts: 1

May 19, 2016, 5:49:02 PM via Website

Visual Betting & tips

"Visual Betting" is an application based on a statistical analysis algorithm football all countries that helps you make your most profitable bets.
it shows the actual team form in colors in a fast and intuitive way, giving a value that measures the equality of the match.

Matches predictions are also available along with history of successes and failures of the algorithm, not many apps gives the actual history rates.

Progesterony

Progesterony
  • Forum posts: 27

Jul 13, 2018, 3:31:39 PM via Website

Very good one I'm using it. Sometimes the predictions are awful but you can see statistics and other stuff on the go.

Nisha Joshi
  • Forum posts: 38

Dec 10, 2019, 12:51:07 PM via Website

serious i agreed with this thing

Emmachapman
  • Forum posts: 9

Jul 26, 2020, 7:12:31 PM via Website

At the beginning i wasn't really sure about this app, i mean the interface wasn't that good compared to some other apps or even websites, however i got used to it and the tips are really good i would say. It's true, sometimes they aren't "right on target", but usually the tips are good. About the interface, yeah, maybe it is not the best, but as soon as you get used to it, you won't feel any kind of discomfort. In my oppinion, this app has got some really good features, that some others can try to replicate, and the same for this one, it is good, but it is not the best, so there are a lot of features to be added and try to improve. In terms of betting, i'm not really the best, but once a good friend of mine, advised me to try itv pick 7 betting , and i can say that i really enjoyed it.

Legendary Software