RE: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S7/ S6/S5/S4?

• Replies:6
Abbey
  • Forum posts: 18

Jun 15, 2016, 10:54:45 AM via Website

To transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, you can turn to Mobile Manager. Here is how.

Olivia Black
  • Forum posts: 15

Jun 21, 2016, 4:18:50 AM via Website

Don't know if it works. But, usually, programs, which transfer so many file types and deal with lots of phone model, do not satisfied all users. Why not choose something more professional. I would recommend TunesGo, designed for music transfer purpose only. You can try it and copy your songs in iTunes to Samsung.

Christian Hannah
  • Forum posts: 22

Jul 5, 2016, 8:18:21 AM via Website

It is hard to move songs between iTunes to Android but I have tried TunesGo which works for this case. Besides you can use this way to download and record the songs!

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Feb 17, 2017, 8:24:07 AM via Website

Actually, to transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy phone, such mobile manager tool is really helpful. Thanks a lot.

— modified on Feb 20, 2017, 2:48:19 AM

Connie Bryant
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 9, 2017, 6:34:04 AM via Website

Not a few people have no idea how to transfer iTunes music to Samsung device. You can export those music to computer and then copy the files to the folder on your mobile via USB cable. Or you can take advantage of Gihosoft Phone Transfer.

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Mar 5, 2020, 8:11:24 AM via Website

MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is a professional tool for you to transfer data between Android and iPhone with 1 click. You can transfer mucis from iTunes to iPhone.Then Using it, you can free to transfer music from iPhone to Android with ease.

SSSUUU
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 4, 2020, 12:38:51 PM via Website

I know it works. The Audio Converter for Windows from DRmare is helpful to save iTunes music. I play the songs on Samsung phone freely. Hope it can help you.