G3 or G4 ?

• Replies:7
BB Gun
  • Forum posts: 7

May 9, 2016, 7:54:19 PM via Website

Hey everyone.

I'm buying soon a new phone for myself and seeing how community is great here I was hoping if anyone could help me figure out which one to take.

The carrier I'm buying from currently only has G3 ( 32GB version with 3 GB RAM), but they can get G4 in a few weeks (or maybe a month) so I'm wondering should I wait or go with G3.

Are there many major differences between the two phones ? So far I have seen that the G4 has better:

GPU
CPU (hexa-core with lower speed compared to quad-core with higher speed from G3)
IPS "Quantum Screen" - This I don't know what is the major difference, is Quantum alot better than IPS+ ?
Better camera (F and B)
And other miscellaneous stuff.

If anyone has any idea on which one to take let me know.

I mostly use my phone for Gaming, Web browsing and Video Watching.

Thanks in forward.

BB Gun
  • Forum posts: 7

May 10, 2016, 10:06:57 PM via Website

Anyone ?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 110

May 11, 2016, 10:28:56 AM via Website

Hey BB

Im not much of an LG user - but have you checked this out -> https://www.nextpit.com/lg-g4-vs-lg-g3

Youve already done the spec comparison yourself - so theoretically you know which one is better ;)

Personally if I were you, id wait for the G4. The G3 is already 2 years old and 2 generations behind the latest LG Flagship. While having the newest phone isnt so important, im sure youll always feel the slight regret of getting the older model.

Frank Enstein
  • Forum posts: 3

May 12, 2016, 2:51:09 AM via Website

G4 all the way. G3 had some hardware and software bugs that were not corrected. The G4 was one of the (if not the) best phone from the last generation. So, if you can wait for the G4, do the wait. The G3 is already old and buggy.

Henri Mik
  • Forum posts: 11

May 12, 2016, 10:06:55 AM via Website

I would also go for G4. The price difference is so small.

TRACYHAWK
  • Forum posts: 21

May 13, 2016, 5:02:15 AM via Website

Why not choose LG G5? This new device is made by metal material, which is different from the former devices.

ASIF MOSTAFA
  • Forum posts: 5

May 22, 2016, 12:17:08 PM via Website

I am using G4 , it is the best all the way. go for G4 , most stylish

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

May 22, 2016, 7:54:07 PM via Website

G4 will be a better choice.