Huawei Ascend G525 — Can't make or recieve calls though 4g works fine

• Replies:1
Chris Apostolou
  • Forum posts: 1

May 9, 2016, 3:33:26 PM via Website

Hey, my name is Chris, i'm from Greece and I recently got a Huawei p8 lite ale l21 and i can't make or receive any calls. When I trying call someone i get a "mobile network not available". In dual sim setting i can see my sim working in slot 1 and i have full signal and 4G perfectly working all the time. Also slot 2 is totally useless as when i tried to place my sim there i did not have even signal.
I have searched around the web a little bit but i have not find something really helpful. Any ideas?
It will be helpful to change my ROM to a custom?My current version is C432B170. That was the first thing that i thought but i m not very familiar with that kind of stuff

choppia
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 7, 2017, 11:14:54 AM via Website

Wait for 5 minutes and try making the call again or try making the call from another location.
This could be a temporary issue related to tower congestion or an interruption of service.
Try re positioning your phone or move near a window if you are inside.
Check the Wireless Coverage Map to ensure there is coverage in the area.
Check the power indicator on you device, if the battery is low it may need to be charged.
There may be an interruption of service due to billing issue. Ensure your account is not past due.
If your device has a Sim Card ensure that it is properly inserted into your device.
There could be an issue with your device. Visit the MTS dealer where you got the device or visit Huawei P8 Manual- guideusermanual.com/product-name-p8-manual&po=669475&lang=English