How to Download and Transfer YouTube Videos to Huawei P9 Plus

• Replies:12
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 35

May 6, 2016, 5:40:10 AM via Website

Huawei's new flagship smartphone for 2016 is here, and its big claim to fame is a pair of Leica-certified cameras. The 5.2-inch Huawei P9 Plus has a traditional 12-megapixel camera, but right next to it is another, monochrome 12-megapixel module. Working together, the two sensors can improve contrast in photos by 50 percent and triple the light information taken in by the phone.

Just got the newest Huawei P9 Plus and want to download and enjoy YouTube videos on Huawei P9 Plus. This article should help you a lot.

How to Download and Enjoy YouTube Videos on Huawei P9 Plus

Before downloading YouTube videos to Huawei P9 Plus, please download this YouTube Video Downloader first, with which you can download and transfer Youtube videos to Huawei P9 Plus whenever you need.

To Download and Transfer YouTube Videos to Huawei P9 Plus for Playbak Offline:

Step 1. Add video urls and start downloading Youtube videos for Huawei P9 Plus.
Go to YouTube or your favorite video site to search for the video your would like to save and then copy the YouTube video download link from YouTube webpage. Press the Add URLs button, then a dialog will pop up, just click click plus icon icon.

Step 2. Ppaste the download link to it.
Step 3. Click Start Download! Button, choose video download format and start downloading.
Tips:
To find the downloaded videos, simply show the file management panel and click the profile in the left panel, then Right-click the Downloaded file, click Open Destination File Location from the pop-out menu.
Step 4. Connect your Huawei P9 Plus to computer with USB cable and transfer your downloaded YouTube videos to Huawei P9 Plus.

More Tips: record videos with Huawei P9 Plus YouTube Video Downloader?

Have you ever encountered a problem like failing to download your favorite video to your Hauwei P9 Plus?

There is no need to worry about it, our user-friendly Huawei P9 Plus YouTube Video Dowloader equps with a powerful function which can record online streaming videos from Hulu, Metacafe, NetFlix, YouTube, Blockbuster, iTunes, Vimeo, MySpace, etc. . Following guide will help you get round about how to record movies.

Step 1. Run program, click "Record Video" tab on the top of the program to the video recording panel and click "Record Now"button to start recording.

Note: You are able to set the output folder you prefer to save your recorded video on the video recording panel. Or you can leave it as default.
Step 2. Play a video to record.
If the video is not currently playing, please play the video you want to record. Otherwise AVC Ultimate will detect the video region automatically.
Step 3. Click "REC" Button or press hotkey "Ctrl + F7" to start recording.
Step 4. Click the red Button to stop recording.
Step 5. Then the recorded video files will show on the main window of the program.

Deactivated Account

Iqbal Hossain
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 24, 2017, 5:06:37 AM via Website

You can try TubeMate Latest Version to download videos from YouTube!
Try out the latest build here.

Bobby Inc
  • Forum posts: 30

Aug 14, 2017, 9:38:07 AM via Website

Actually, you can download YouTube videos directly on your Huawei. Just copy the link of the video you want to save
and then on your browser search for YouTube downloader. Most of the online downloaders work the same in mobile.

Jerry Noah
  • Forum posts: 17

Aug 17, 2017, 9:53:31 AM via Website

I use a free online video downloading tool, Videograbber.
Or a powerful desktop video downloader, Video Download Capture.

Gary R Lennox
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 10, 2017, 10:15:07 AM via Website

It seems the software is a shareware, you have to pay for it to get the full version. Why not use some online converting tools such as zamzar, Acethinker Video Downloader, mediaconvert, etc. Free and you don't have to download or install anything.

dohica

ameliaj
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 28, 2019, 1:07:08 PM via Website

Now I am using vidpaw.:D A free online downloader.

dohica

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Mar 1, 2019, 12:11:54 PM via Website

Very well explained... thanks for sharing the post...

dohica

dohica
  • Forum posts: 13

Apr 21, 2019, 6:30:34 PM via Website

Yeah It's Amazing Thanks Man

adomanim
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 2, 2020, 11:10:18 AM via Website

:)thank you man ,, you helped me :D

deeppal
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 6, 2020, 6:27:27 AM via Website

You need to use a tool to download any youtube video. You can use Stillbon Video Converter Ultimate, it's the best tool to download any video from Youtube.

— modified on Jan 6, 2020, 6:28:53 AM

Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

Feb 27, 2020, 9:07:09 AM via Website

Eelphone Youtube Video Downloader, connect huawei to the computer, and then launch the downloader, it will transfer Youtube videos to huawei directly.
Guide from: Download songs from Youtube

— modified on Feb 27, 2020, 9:07:43 AM

KKMIN
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 10, 2020, 11:29:05 AM via Website

As for me, I successfully download a video from YouTube using this windows screen recorder, Joyoshare Screen Recorder. It has an option to convert video to Huiwei-compatible format.

KKMIN
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 19, 2020, 11:14:33 AM via Website

As for me, I successfully transfer a DVD to my Huawei phone using Joyoshare Video Converter. It has a Huawei-compatible format option, so I can convert the DVD to a Huawei-compatible format directly. Then connect the phone to the computer with a USB cable to transfer the video.