How Long do i need to develop an ecomm app

• Replies:4
ABEL D
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 18, 2016, 2:06:50 PM via Website

I know php, javascript, angularjs, and I have built ecomm sites.

I need to develop an ecommerce app. My client needs a native app not a hybrid one.

I am going to start studying Android SDK.

I have learned java in school but never used in production.

Can I develop an ecommerce app in 30 days. 15 day to study and 15 days to develop. provided I can learn quikly?

Ashish Tripathi
  • Forum posts: 211

Apr 19, 2016, 12:59:48 PM via Website

well the time frame depends on the requirement. As android has thousands of devices so it will take time. As far as programming is concern may be you can start with java. once you will learn java android would be quite easy for you.

Amuthan S
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 30, 2016, 10:29:52 AM via Website

Since you have a developed an eCommerce website, building an eCommerce mobile app should not be difficult.

There are many providers in the market who provide mobile applications for your eCommerce website built using CMS like Magento and Prestashop.

You just need to subscribe to a plan that suits you and you can get your mobile application in a couple of weeks.

One such provider is Elite mCommerce , you can find they provide a wide array of features and also reasonable pricing.

There are also others in the market like Simicart, Mofluid and Mobicommerce.

thejus34
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 1, 2021, 2:46:40 PM via Website

It actually depends on the requirement. So I suggest starting with Java, and see where it goes.

DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Sep 3, 2021, 10:18:34 AM via Website

if you have an eCommerce website already and develop an app in android then you should use Android Studio, it is the Key Android Build Tool. Android Studio is, without a doubt, the first one among Android developers' tools.

another option you can go with

Android Asset Studio
LeakCanary
Source Tree

Please try and see is it helpful for you or not, else you can learn everything from offcial android developer guide and go step by step to develop your app.