Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge — Samsung S7 edge

• Replies:9
arun rawat
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 18, 2016, 1:48:29 PM via Website

Planning to buy Samsung S7 edge, how is it? need some suggestions before buying.

George N Chamberlain Sr

Apr 19, 2016, 5:47:12 PM via Website

Love it. Had many people compliment on screen. Only disappointment I have is finding cases with screen protectors as many of the different makers currently don't offer that. Closest is sometime in May.

George N Chamberlain Sr

Apr 19, 2016, 5:50:13 PM via Website

One other disappointment is if you want to change fonts on phone it is very limited to what Samsung offer as font apps on Playstore not compatible.

RE Franklin
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 21, 2016, 3:08:08 AM via Website

Love my Samsung S7 edge. I am older and a bit slow with change so I am still learning. I upgraded from Samsung Stratosphere. I miss some of the older features. The #1 thing I miss is the announcement of who is calling or texting. I have yet to find an adequate app to do that. I miss the ability to change batteries. The S7 edge is a power drainer. I have charging cords everywhere (just like my glasses). The bloatware and updates at start up almost sent my account over the data limit. I caught on to WiFi real fast. Then I pared down the pre-installed apps that were constantly draining my data. Some people may do this by second nature but like I said I am old! LOL I got a great case from Caseology and a screen protector IQ Shield both on Amazon and I think for less than $20. They have already paid for themselves. I needed some start up help and the Verizon store was nice but the Samsung kiosk in Best Buy was the most help. There is my two bits.

Oliver Richmond
  • Forum posts: 5

May 2, 2016, 11:31:47 AM via Website

It have great camera in all conditions. It have sharp and vibrant display. But it may have minor lag in TouchWiz

Sina Saedi
  • Forum posts: 26

May 3, 2016, 12:49:51 PM via Website

Pros: Decent Camera for Shooting at Night_Game Launcher and Game Tools_Water Resistance_Support for MircoSD Card_Camera Focuses in Less than a Blink_The Edge Screen is Getting Better and Better (but still needs improvements)_Battery Life is Good Enough_It feels just great in hand
Cons: It just likes to absorb the fingerprints in the back_The 32GB of Internal Storage is not enough for many users_No Infra-Red Port_Hybrid SIM Slot_TouchWiz is not Everyone’s Favorite_No Removable Battery_It is pricey

Rahul Pahwa
  • Forum posts: 22

Jun 5, 2016, 12:23:03 PM via Website

well currently it is really a great phone... you should surely go with it.....

Christian Hannah
  • Forum posts: 22

Jul 5, 2016, 8:21:17 AM via Website

I support to get a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge which is really wonderful.

Jaskulski
  • Forum posts: 31

Dec 21, 2016, 3:05:38 PM via Website

Hey man, I tested the S7 2 months ago. It is absolutely amazing. I own the s6 and love it, but I fell in love with the Edge. If you are considering a purchase, don't hesitate. And If I were you I would get a power case or even better a smart case immediately. You won't need a lap top after that. If you have the chance enjoy the Edge experience :)

Christy Paul
  • Forum posts: 29

Apr 20, 2017, 7:36:21 PM via Website

Buy a phone case in the same time lol