Apple watch sport vs fitness tracker

• Replies:6
Christopher
  • Forum posts: 22

Apr 11, 2016, 2:49:48 PM via Website

hello,

I am planing to buy a new smartwatch but I am confuse with fitness tracker..
so please suggest me which one should I buy, apple watch or fitness tracker.

Watch_now
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 14, 2016, 3:55:36 PM via Website

Hey @Christopher! Well, it really depends on what you want to use it for.

The Apple watch has some fitness features but I find it a bit uncomfortable to wear while working out or exercising. Fitness trackers are focused on fitness (dah!) so they usually have less many apps and features so it really depends what you want to do with the device!

Ace864
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 20, 2020, 12:42:08 PM via Website

Apple watch is not that bad, but I think some fitness trackers are way more better, than Apple watch

habanavee
  • Forum posts: 20

Mar 8, 2021, 12:35:37 PM via Website

I have been using Apple watch it is good and working accurately according to my need.

ARHAM SHAFIQUE
  • Forum posts: 2

May 4, 2023, 11:52:37 AM via Website

If you're looking for something more focused on fitness, I would recommend looking into fitness trackers like Fitbit or Garmin. They have a range of options from basic step counters to more advanced GPS and heart rate monitoring. These devices are typically designed to be more comfortable and durable during exercise and can also track your progress over time.
If you're looking for something with more features beyond just fitness tracking, like music, texting, and phone calls, then the Apple Watch might be a better fit for you. It still has some decent fitness features but is more of a smartwatch than a dedicated fitness tracker.
Ultimately, the best fitness gear for you depends on your specific needs and preferences. Consider what activities you'll be doing, how much data you want to track, and what features are important to you before making a decision.

— modified on May 4, 2023, 12:02:35 PM

Damon Salvatore
  • Forum posts: 1

May 5, 2023, 10:14:11 AM via Website

Ya, even my Apple smart watch is working perfectly, and I have been using it for 8 months.

wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

May 8, 2023, 6:25:05 AM via Website

Hi @Christopher!

If you want a device that can do more than track your fitness activities, then Apple Watch is the way to go. However, if you are looking for a device specifically designed for fitness tracking and has a longer battery life, a fitness tracker might be the better option for you.