Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen-Malfunction?

• Replies:1
Ted Youwish
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 8, 2016, 6:49:50 PM via Website

Hello, I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S5 and hope someone can provide a decent answer.

So, I'm really clumsy and I dropped my phone on the floor, and then it started acting up. At first the screen would just be black when I pressed the home-button or the on/off-button, but it would still be "active" in the sense that I could touch the screen and feel the vibration of touching a letter or so. Then I switched it off and on again, and the screen would light up with the SAMSUNG Logo but then go dark, and when I kind of "pressed" the phone together, the screen came back, but then if I accidently pressed the on/off-button to lock the screen it wouldn't come back on again. And now the phone has gone to a whole new level of fucked up, because now when I turn it on and given that the screen works, my phone is playing the Star Wars intro but a lot faster. Not literally the Star Wars intro, but the screen is kind of flowing upwards and then it duplicates from the bottom and it just keeps going faster and faster.

What can I do?

Eric Romero
  • Forum posts: 1,021

Apr 8, 2016, 7:03:01 PM via Website

You can... send your smartphone for a assistance. (whew)

Atenciosamente,
Eric Romero - Moderador do AndroidPIT Brasil.