Samsung Galaxy Tab — CD or Hi res music

• Replies:2
Roland Seal
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 4, 2016, 4:03:47 PM via Website

Hi.

I am thinking of buying a Samsung Galaxy s2 tomorrow and I wonder if I will be able to listen to Tidal music streaming in CD quality and will I be able to download High Res music from HD Tracks and others?

I have an Audio-quest Dragonfly DAC which is USB to 3.5 mm plug and I wondered would an 'On the Go' USB micro to USB cable be sufficient?

Many thanks in advance, Roland.

SSSUUU
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 27, 2019, 10:30:47 AM via Website

You can subscribe to the premium plan of Tidal to download music for listening. But there is a way that lets you save Tidal music without payment. You can use an AudFree Tidal Music Converter. At last, you can save the songs on your device for free. View more detail at the AudFree Xmas Promotion Website.

Spammer Gorden
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 13, 2020, 4:08:31 AM via Website

All music from Tidal is saved in the virtual for protected by the digital right management, which prevents you from using Tidal music on any location without the support of Tidal. You cannot save Tidal music to USB for inserting to your device even though you are using an active Premium account. The good method is to use TunesKit Audio Capture to convert Tidal music to DRM-free audio files. Then you can get the playback of Tidal music on any device.