HTC One (M8) — Software status modified

• Replies:5
Teodora
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 31, 2016, 7:27:59 PM via Website

Hello.
I have an issue with my HTC One M8.
One night the phone started to respond slowly, so I restarted it. After that the phone keeps showing this screen imageimage

I selected almost everything, including the Factory reset option, but it was useless. The phone restarts, the HTC logo appears and then again that image.
I tried to hold the power button and the volume up, volume down etc. Nothing happened.
I took the phone to repair store and they told me they have to change the phone display.
Anybody who had this issue?

BKwart

Apr 27, 2016, 12:35:17 PM via Website

Hi there,

I am having the exact same issue. Did you manage to resolve it?
I recently updated to the latest android version. Could this be the reason why it has happened?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 27, 2016, 1:57:37 PM via Website

@Teodora it doesn't seems like that problem is in display rather than it looks like problem is with the software part try removing he battery and then reinsert it back and see if bypass the boot loop. If it doesn't then use the volume down key to navigate to the Factory Reset and Press the Power button to select it. Still if that doesn't helps then i think you may need to flash the ROM again, first try doing the things that I have suggested.

PS: Factory resetting your phone means saying bye bye to all the data stored in the phone, please don't proceed if you don't know what you are up to and better to take device to authorized servicing center.

維新 謝

Jan 9, 2017, 4:00:03 AM via Website

Teodora

Hello.
I have an issue with my HTC One M8.
One night the phone started to respond slowly, so I restarted it. After that the phone keeps showing this screen ![image][1]![image][2]

[1]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/7289278/image/IMG-20160307-WA0012.jpg
[2]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/7289278/image/IMG-20160307-WA0013.jpg

I selected almost everything, including the Factory reset option, but it was useless. The phone restarts, the HTC logo appears and then again that image.
I tried to hold the power button and the volume up, volume down etc. Nothing happened.
I took the phone to repair store and they told me they have to change the phone display.
Anybody who had this issue?

Florent

Jan 13, 2017, 7:03:49 PM via Website

Hi ! I'm having the exact same issue here !

G Boy

Feb 23, 2017, 11:34:58 AM via Website

Same problem in my phone...

Anyone manage to resolve it?