[Top Apps] My Apps for fitness

• Replies:4
AndyBai
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 31, 2016, 8:38:26 AM via Website

Summer is coming! Are you ready for taking off winter clothes? Let's do more exercises with these fitness apps. I think these are useful! Keep fit and welcome the Summer!(smug)(thinking)

1. Squats Workout

Squats! Train with your Device! Your personal trainer for free!

1. Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
    Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the world’s most popular health and fitness app!

2. Noom Walk Pedometer
    Achieve your health and fitness goals with Noom Walk: a pedometer that counts your steps daily without killing your battery.

3. Health and Nutrition Guide
    Health and Nutrition guide. This application contains huge collection of Health tips, Nutrition tips, Nutrition calculators.

4. Water Drink Reminder
    Featured by Google Play! No.1 heath app over 30 countries, top 5 over 90 countries!

5. 7min Full Workout
    This app helps you to perform this 7 minutes full workout (12 exercices), by providing you a timer and a log.

Where to download them for FREE? I Have installed an app market---vShare Market for Android. It is very easy to download them for FREE.

Have you ever know vShare? (cool)
Here to download the apps what you want!

Wish you have fun and keep fit!

Johnny123
  • Forum posts: 59

Mar 31, 2016, 3:54:51 PM via Website

Hi,

I have gone through many fitness apps with wide range of prices. But, the apps mentioned here are free and I found them worthy.

Thanks,
Johnny123

Sandra C Stamps
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 23, 2016, 12:50:28 PM via Website

Hey, thanks AndyBai for sharing this amazing app. I have been doing these workouts for reducing cellulite. My friend recommended me an app which helps in managing the anti-cellulite workouts and track my results. It's an amazing app. One should give it a try.

Lilbarnerd
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 23, 2016, 12:59:26 PM via Website

Great fitness app buddy. Hope this will help to face the summer. lol

Alison Pohl
  • Forum posts: 17

Aug 23, 2016, 5:59:15 PM via Website

I tried most of them and they are really amazing! 7min Full Workout - is the best of the best!