How to Get Android Root Use KingRoot?

• Replies:1
kingroot
  • Forum posts: 20

Mar 23, 2016, 9:06:24 AM via Website

Rooted and will never choose to stay stock again.. The advantages are to numerous to list here but the biggest thing for me is the power to choose the OS with custom ROMs that give me a brand new fresh experiences anytime I want. I'm always able to get the latest greatest features far ahead of carrier or ever manufacturer updates.

That is a user's comment on a vote activity about whether you will root your devices. As the voter said, there are numerous advantages listed about android rooting, so if you find out one of them is proper for you, rooting can be handled. For example, extend the battery lifespan, flash a custom ROM, run more apps and so on. I think lots of software on PC and apps are offered to get Android rooted, but shall we try them all to select?

Of course not, it is feasible to google some programs with high-quality or widely-used. KingRoot has been recommended highly and I chose it because it provides an app version also and I can use it merely on device. So convenient it is that I could save my time to wait for connecting devices to PC.

Step 1. Search this app and download it on phone. Then, tap its icon to run this app which is shown as APK file, after installing.Note: Before going on this rooting, please check whether the battery of your phone is enough, which needs more than 20% battery to begin.

Step 2. When you have opened it, you will find out the following screen will be displayed to you, so you can gain the details about the success rate, cost time, phone model in this screen.

Step 3. Tap "Start Root" or “Try to Root” button on the bottom of this interface and the progress will be presented.

Step 4:Waut for the end,Thus, a signal of tickand "Root Successfully" comes out so you have to rooted the Android device practically just now.

Note: The SuperSU will be given right to manage your phones or tablets and you may achieve what you'd like to do on your Android device, e.g.: launch incompatible apps.

Not all models of devices can be supported with this app, so if it fails, you are allowed to android rooting your Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, HUAWEI, Nexus, with Android Kitkat,

Will Smith
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 25, 2016, 9:36:37 AM via Website

Indeed King Root is an useful android root app, easy to operate and it's free. Thank you for your recommend.