Voice Notes

• Replies:2
Shriya Gunjan
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 22, 2016, 12:19:53 PM via Website

Hey everyone!
I am facing a problem since 2 days. My whats app voice notes are getting saved in the files section as (.opus) extension and I am unable to play them from the files folder. But yes when I am going to the chat in whats app I can see those voice notes and listen to them as well. Tried sending voice notes as well and realized that the voice notes I am sending to my friends are also getting saved in their file section as (.opus) extension and they are also unable to play it from the file section but they can listen to them once they are in whats app chat. My whats app voice notes were working absolutely fine earlier but they suddenly started troubling since 2 days. I have tried almost every single thing I could but nothing worked. Does anyone have an idea about this problem I am facing? Or is anyone facing the same problem? Please help! Thanks in advance!

wivian gadelha
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 4, 2016, 1:19:58 AM via Website

I have the same problem also, and was around 2 or 3 days... Did you make some modifications in your phone? Before to happen this, I deleted some voice files, I was thinking could be that, and you?
Thank you!

Shriya Gunjan
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 15, 2016, 9:13:55 PM via Website

Yeah even I deleted a few voice notes. But I keep deleting them at times. Something like this never happened earlier. It is still the same. Have tried everything :(