iPlum – Free Unlimited In-app Texting, Calling & Voicemail

• Replies:2
joyal
  • Forum posts: 12

Mar 7, 2016, 11:48:15 AM via Website

Hello,

I found a new app on Android called iPlum. It is an app that allows you to securely send text messages and make phone calls to any landline or mobile phone in the world from anywhere. In iPlum, you will get a dedicated iPlum US phone number for use anywhere in the world and also can get unlimited calling and texting with other iPlum users for free. Also, we can send messages, photos, audio/video, and documents as well as group messages, secured with end-to-end encryption. For me, this app is very useful and I recommend this app to you all as well :)

Joe Fandroid
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 15, 2016, 12:46:07 AM via Website

You also get 30 free credits for SMS to any mobile number and calls to mobile numbers and landlines in 200+ countries, with some rates as low as 1 cent per minute or SMS. Try it out. You can buy more credits as in-app purchase. Use it to save international roaming and calling charges.

You can also buy a real US phone number for $1 per month subscription. Use the iPlum phone number to mask your real phone number if you wish ... comes in handy for e-commerce listings, dating sites (before you know if he's catch or catfish) and so on.

Bakardi Barbi
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 18, 2018, 3:47:33 PM via Website

Definitely NOT TRUE and I’m convinced this is someone associated with iplum app as I have discovered before on other threads. Iplum app is a horrible company with BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. They overcharge you and won’t do anything to credit or refund it. They closed my 2 business numbers out of retaliation for my bad reviews.

They don’t have a contact number so customers can only email which is not good if you’re having an issue. They respond with single sentences and post links to FAQ’s on their website.How does a telecommunication company not have a phone number for customers to call them??? Bad business.

Iplum app gives you 10 “credits” on the 4.99 plan but if you have a toll free number then 2 credits = 1 minute. You are going to use that plus more testing it and fixing it. Especially when you can’t call iplum app for help, only email with short responses from iplum app. Iplum app sent emails threatening me for my reviews which are real reviews from my bad experience with iplum app.

Iplum app charge you 19.99 to retrieve your number if you miss a payment or it doesn’t go through after about 2 days. Iplum app charge a 19.99 fee to port your number out.
Iplum will retaliate for bad reviews and if they do, you will not be able to port it. Iplum will shut the number down.
Iplum app goes through great lengths to pay for what appear to be fake 5 star reviews yet hide bad reviews on social media and disable any customer comments on their YouTube channel.

You can’t even leave a review for iplum app on a couple of these so called review sites with “5 Star “ reviews of iplum app. If you contact the company on the bottom of the page, they will tell you that they are a review service .

Fake reviews. Bad company.