Samsung Galaxy S6 — What's your Galaxy S7 case like?

• Replies:3
Jane Jones
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 7, 2016, 7:32:30 AM via Website

Hi all, i just found and bougth one Galaxy S7 case in black, it's a Heavy Duty Hybrid Shockproof Case With Kickstand and Belt Clip Holster.
What's your S7 case like?

JaskulskiGT OhhKirsty Stewart

david316
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 6, 2016, 11:49:35 AM via Website

I would like to share my experience,i and my girl friend are those accustomed to using cell phone case adequately protecting devices from normal scratches, dents and dings
Googling how to pick a phone case preferred,I also found a pretty useful blog at blog.onu-mall filled with tons of useful publications including how to pick the quality phone case,tracking the blog,i was surprised by a online shop with huge collections of various affordable amazing samsung galaxy S7 case, i bought a really fashionable motomo brushed texture metal tpu protective case for Samsung Galaxy S7 for my gf,she is so satisfied with the stylish, lightweight and pleasant Metal and TPU rose golden case at onu-mall.com/motomo-brushed-texture-metal---tpu-protective-case-for-samsung-galaxy-s7--g930-rose-golden.html with precise cutouts giving easy access to all buttons, vital ports and features without removing this case,i am so happy making she surprising and would like to share the online store named ONU-MALL ONLINE STORE

Jane Jones
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 15, 2016, 8:40:46 AM via Website

This case has a pretty typle. But nowadays i found one slim galaxy S7 cases in other type from Amazon search boserous s7 case B01DF1N9I0
It's $9.99 and FBA. Very fast shipping.

Jaskulski
  • Forum posts: 31

Nov 8, 2016, 11:17:06 AM via Website

I have no patience waiting for this sweetheart for my S6. It is my dream to own the S7 with all the modules and this case. Some day...