Samsung Galaxy Note 4 — Will I get the rumored Marshmallow update?

• Replies:2
Cy Cy
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 4, 2016, 2:24:35 AM via Website

I have an unlocked gsm Verizon note 4 that is currently in service with Metro Pcs, I got the phone off eBay for an amazing price and it is working ideally.

I'm currently running 5.0.1 and whenever I try to use the System Updates function it tells me that it's temporarily unavailable. I assume that is because there is no available update.

Will I get the 6.0 update when it becomes released? or will I have to find a workaround?

Jeremy Dahl
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 5, 2016, 2:53:36 AM via Website

After updating my Samsung Galaxy note 4 I am having issues with my custom ringtones and notifications and call forwarding not preforming as they should. There have been calls and messages missed due to no ringtone and no message notification (just sometimes though). My business call forwarding has now bypassed my business message and goes straight to my voicemail.The other issue is that my computer recognizes my phone but does not display any sub folders. My computer just displays a blank white screen with no options to choose from. This is frustrating and wish I had not updated. I am not sure where to go from here, and wonder if anybody else has had issues after downloading this Android update? If so what did you do to correct the situation?

nightflyer2131
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 5, 2016, 3:41:45 AM via Website

strong text

— modified on Aug 5, 2016, 3:57:27 AM