how can i play high graphics games like fifa 2015 and COD on samsung s2?

• Replies:4
photexapp
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 21, 2016, 6:38:36 AM via Website

Hello guys i need help , kindly tell me how i can play high graphics games on my samsung s2 with 1 gb ram. is there any way i can boost my physical memory. Kindly give suggestions i want to play these games

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Feb 21, 2016, 6:57:53 AM via Website

photexapp

Hello guys i need help , kindly tell me how i can play high graphics games on my samsung s2 with 1 gb ram. is there any way i can boost my physical memory. Kindly give suggestions i want to play these games

Best method is to remove unwanted apps, if you are rooted you will be able to remove unwanted bloatwares from your phone so it will make your phone faster

Use clean master app to clear junk cache and boost your phone.

Ready To Help You.

Alberta Careena
  • Forum posts: 36

Mar 19, 2016, 11:35:54 PM via Website

Thank you Sanjai you have help me .

photexapp

Karl Handley
  • Forum posts: 11

May 6, 2016, 4:06:59 PM via Website

Can other games you've installed by moved to the SD Card? Great app called AppMrg III will show you those that can be moved.

Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Jan 17, 2020, 1:58:06 PM via Website

Hey, so you probably should know that many games requires a lot of device power. Since I play a lot in different games on my smartphone (Galaxy S4), I think that Fifa games works a lot better then the other AAA games. However because of that I ve spent a lot of time to raise my level and parameters but later I found a guide that helped me to raise my level and save my time. By the way if someone is interested here is a link https://www.playoholic.com/fifa-mobile-tips-hints-strategies/

— modified on Jan 17, 2020, 1:58:29 PM