Google play store apps marked as "installed" even though I've done everything to reset

• Replies:0
Francisco Torres
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 6:12:34 AM via Website

Hi, I know there's a similar topic but those solutions didn't work for me... first of all thanks in advance and let me dump all the details about the issue so you guys can do your magic :D

I've got a Sony Xperia L C2105 on Android 4.2.2, I did root it in order to gain control over the pre-installed annoying features so now my kernel version is a crazy mix of numbers but let me be patient and post it just in case it helps.

Kernel: 3.4.0-g74b701b-000540gde56c65-dirtycme@7900-la12#1 Mon Dec 23 20:51:21 CST

Compilation number 15.3.A.1.14

I just did restore it to store, it is of course still rooted and for some reason there's something that prevents me from downloading from the Google Play Store, installing APK files via...file..works.

It used to appear as a SAMSUNG unknown phone on my Google device tracker, but now it does appear as a Sony Xperia L C2105. I keep getting the error "the google play services are needed" so I go get the google store apk and it crashes 9 out of 10 times.

I used Titanium backup to root it but now, of course I can't download it again to check what's wrong unless I get into the apk world, trying to find the right version for this OS.

So well... to sum up, I assume it has to do with the history not being cleared? I maybe be so wrong though. Thanks for reading through ALL of this and any help appreciated :)

Thanks guys and gals!