Hi everyone

• Replies:2
Ronald D.
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 9, 2016, 7:29:19 AM via Website

Hi found your site through a link about phones slated for Marsmellow posted on the Whirlpool Forum in Australia which I am a regular reader/poster.
I live in Victoria Australia and have interest in phones (current Xiaomi Mi3 waiting for marshmellow), computers wifi modems and routers.
Iam not very techy but seem to accomplish what I want to change or hack with a bit of effort, am leaning towards linux set up laptop to dual boot with W7 and Mint 17.3.
I don't use a huge amount of apps but like to change the phones theme and wallpapers regularly, use is for calls and a diary never played or d/loaded music or map apps for direction, would love to get a weather app that is accurate and really does update your location as you move around but to no avail. Best so far is the stock Xiaomi one, weather coming from China but it does not follow.

jawad mehmood
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 9, 2016, 7:38:45 AM via Website

Hi every one,

i just signup here and want to thanks for this wonderful community.

Regards!

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 9, 2016, 11:35:33 AM via Website

Hey there Ronald,

Whoo hooo, it really feels great to welcome experienced members over the community :) Although you said you're not techy but for me it looks like you're techy :D .

Once again welcome onboard !!! On our team we have Scott, - he's dam techy know everything about Andorid, Sanjai - He's a machine, no one can challenge his knowledge of rooting and all, Sinkster - what would I say about him one word that defines him is "Legend". I am sure they all will also came down here soon. (lightbulb)

Have a look around and let us know if there's anything we can help you with.