Why i choose to root my Android phone?How about you ?

• Replies:1
kingrootsg,luo
  • Forum posts: 14

Jan 26, 2016, 10:59:34 AM via Website

In 2015, there is no outright need to root your Android gadget. The suspicion here is that your gadget is running either Android KitKat or Lollipop. In the past you simply needed to root your Android gadget. This is on the grounds that numerous components that a few of us considered valuable and couldn't live without were absent on Android. Establishing was the best way to get these components. Something like Quick Settings or making the status bar straightforward or actuating HD voice or simply introducing framework subjects or notwithstanding taking screenshots or recording your screen... each one of those required root access. Indeed, even applications like Greenify required root access to work. Be that as it may, starting now, numerous components have been prepared into Android and Android OEMs have even gone above and beyond to incorporate some more.

Recording on-screen exercises is bolstered on Android as a matter of course subsequent to KitKat, Android Marshmallow presents to Doze, a component that disposes of the requirement for applications such as Greenify, Samsung clients utilizing gadgets running Android 5.0.2 and up have a working App Optimiser that does practically the same thing, Huawei has a forceful methodology and for those of us who need to go down things, there's Helium which works faultless simply like Titanium Backup does on established gadgets.

To put it plainly, root android device is decent to have however in the event that you don't have it, there isn't much you are lost without it.Kingroot is my first choice.

Nacho Jordi
  • Forum posts: 79

Feb 19, 2016, 12:20:54 AM via Website

I rooted my phone because it was doing funny stuff, and I suspected somebody could be behind the scenes. So I installed a program that "catches" new processes, and asks me to confirm they can be run (sorry, I don't remember the name of the app).
The next stop is reflashing the rom so that I can get rid of all the junkware the mobile companies ship the phones with. It's shameful that, having so little memory in the internal sdcard, you have to occuppy part of it with that random crap.

In other words, I'd like my phone to be mine :) :) :)