Five apps make your life easier

• Replies:10
TONG WU
  • Forum posts: 67

Jan 22, 2016, 8:42:28 AM via Website

More and more apps are created to help make your life a little bit easier. It is so difficult for us to figure out which one can actually use,and which one don’t need to bother with. Here are some of my collections,and I recommend these apps for all Android users.

Notes&Lists
BuyMeaPie-Grocery Shopping List
Download Link:Free | Paid
You should love an app with such a humorous title. Rather than name it something boring,the developers at Skript named it something interesting and definitely out of the norm. This app has more than 5 million downloads and is considered one of the most popular of its kind. BuyMeaPie has a smart cloud synchronization that allows users to create and manage lists either on mobile device or web app,and sync them with a number of devices. You can also share your lists with you friends and family on shopping together.

Data Recovery
GT Recovery for Android
Download link:Free
GT Recovery has a ease-to-use interface,it’s ideal for everyone. Simple clicks bring you what you want. It can undelete deleted files,recover lost data with scanning the storage space on your android phone. If you accidentally deleted something important on your phone,reformatted your memory card,or restore your phone to the factory default settings. GT Recovery can help your recover images or photos,recover audios as musics and records,recover videos,recover lost contacts and messages,which contains functions as installation file recovery,package recovery,documents recovery etc.
Features:
~Supports mainstream volume formats,as FAT,EXT3,EXT4.
~The scanning results of audios or videos can be previewed.
~Help you find what you want easily .
If you want to try a data recovery app,make GT Recovery for Android that one.I highly recommend GT Recovery.

Productivity
Swype-Type Fast ,Swype Faster
Download Link: Free | Paid
Swype is the world’s most powerful Android Keyboard. Most Android users are familiar with Swype’s signature input method of dragging a finger over keys instead of tapping them,a feature that has been baked into several phones. If you want a better keyboard option for your device,this is it. Once you get used to using it, you will find that you have better speed and accuracy with your typing.

Personalization
Muzei - A living Museum For Your Android
Download Link: Free
Muzei is a live wallpaper that gently refreshes your home screen each day with famous works of art. It also recedes into the background,blurring and dimming artwork to keep your icons and widgets in the spotlight.
If you love art, Muzei will allow you to look at some of the most famous works of art in the world .

Entertainment
Yahoo Weather-Weather Forecasts
Download Link: Free
Always be ready for the weather by downloading this popular app. You’ll never get caught in the rain or snow again , no matter where you live,provided you use Yahoo Weather app . Its most recent update has added near-term weather alerts.

— modified on Jan 29, 2016, 7:07:14 AM

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 22, 2016, 9:47:30 AM via Website

You should also provide direct download link of these apps so that we can easily find them for our phones. Few apps are not so popular that we can find them in app store.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Aina Andria
  • Forum posts: 18

Jan 23, 2016, 10:17:48 AM via Website

it s very useful

TONG WU

Jan 25, 2016, 6:33:47 AM via Website

As a new user,i can't post link to external sites. You can find them all on Google Play

— modified on Jan 25, 2016, 6:45:28 AM

nilofar shaikh

Jan 25, 2016, 7:19:36 AM via Website

Okay thanks for quick replay i will try to find it in App Store.

Rozen Gupta
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 28, 2016, 6:59:12 PM via Website

You should also provide direct download link of these apps so that we can easily find them for our phones. Few apps are not so popular that we can find them in app store.

TONG WU

Jan 29, 2016, 7:01:16 AM via Website

Sorry , i will edit it now

— modified on Jan 29, 2016, 7:03:16 AM

nilofar shaikh

Jan 29, 2016, 12:08:49 PM via Website

It will be fine if you update it, i actually still not able to find it in app store.

TONG WU

Feb 1, 2016, 11:01:45 AM via Website

i have already update it and i have put links in this post

richelle anota
  • Forum posts: 24

Apr 28, 2016, 8:12:14 AM via Website

Please help me to find a better mobile application for note taking. Thanks:):)

TONG WU

Apr 28, 2016, 8:15:57 AM via Website

note taking?