HELP! I lost my pictures from private mode after a factory default

• Replies:4
Luca Kainzner
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 19, 2016, 8:52:54 AM via Website

Hey Guys,

I have a simple Problem. I guess the most of you know about the "private mode" of the "newer" Samsung Galaxy Devices.
I use the Samsung Galaxy S5 mini.

I had a few very very important Pictures on my phone marked on private mode.
Luckily I copied ALL Files from ROOT Directory from my phone on my Computer.

Then I set my phone on factory Defaults and deleted all files.
Is there any Chance to get my "private mode Pictures" back? In my opinion they must be somewhere in my backup copy from the root Directory of my phone.

Maybe someone can help me.
Thanks a lot

Cheers
Luca

alex claire
  • Forum posts: 30

Jan 19, 2016, 9:17:10 AM via Website

Maybe you can try some recovery app. but I am sure if it can be work.

Mans Nevil
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 26, 2018, 7:52:23 AM via Website

I lost my photos in privet mode after factory reset.how to recover that photos.pleace help me,thanks

Emily Baker
  • Forum posts: 37

Jun 28, 2018, 5:32:16 AM via Website

When people need to fix some chronic performance issues of Android, improve the phone's performance or reset the pattern lock/password, they often select to factory reset their devices. A factory reset is the restoration of an Android phone to the state it was when it left the factory. That means all the settings, applications and files saved on Android will be removed from the internal hard drive. But it is still possible to get back the data after a factory reset since the original hard drive records are not overwritten with zeroes.

Provided that you have made a backup beforehand, you can get back your data effortlessly and easily- transfer them from the storage device or service to your Android phone. For example, if you have synced the files to computer, you can retrieve your data by moving them from computer to Android; If you have backed up the files to Google account or locally, you can even restore to the device directly.

— modified on Jul 20, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

Ceciclia Garcia
  • Forum posts: 44

Jun 28, 2018, 5:36:41 AM via Website

Normally, the photos and videos that have been taken remain stored on your phone, until a user transfers them to another device. However, there are occasions that these items can be inadvertently lost and need to be recovered so that they can be accessed again. Two of the more commonly known problems usually appear when someone who has this type of device deletes them accidentally or the photo files and the videos have become corrupt.

With professional software like Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, you can recover the deleted and lost photos/videos from Android Phone easily.

— modified on Jul 20, 2018, 11:11:06 AM