RE: How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 5.1?

• Replies:15
nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 15, 2016, 5:01:09 AM via Website

If you failed for many methods for rooting your device, i will not suggest you to root your device. because you may break your device, as you dont know how to rooting. and there is a post in Android Pit, which shows all the steps how to root your device, you can search it in forum.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 17, 2016, 7:12:32 AM via Website

Okay. if you want to root device, Android Pit post link is: Click Here

— modified on Jan 17, 2016, 7:13:17 AM

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

vinay
  • Forum posts: 14

Jan 18, 2016, 9:28:26 AM via Website

Step-1: Extract the downloaded root package on the computer to get a file with .tar.md5 extension

Step-2: Switch off the Galaxy S5 and enter Download mode by holding Home, Power and Volume Down buttons together until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear on the phone's screen. Press the Power button again to enter Download mode

Step-3: Ensure that Galaxy S5 USB drivers are installed on the computer

Step-4: Launch Odin on the computer

Step-5: Connect the Galaxy S5 to the computer using USB cable while it is in Download mode. When the phone is connected successfully, one if the ID: COM boxes will turn blue with the COM port number. This step might take some time

Step-6: In Odin click the AP button and select the .tar.md5 file that was extracted in step-1

Step-7: Check that the Auto-reboot and F.Reset Time options are not selected in Odin

Step-8: Double check everything and hit the Start button in Odin to begin the installation process. This will take a few minutes to complete

Step-9: When the installation process is completed, the phone will reboot into recovery mode and install the root package. The ID: COM box will then turn blue

Step-10: You can safely unplug the phone from the computer, once the home screen shows up

brian kolas
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 15, 2016, 4:33:39 AM via Website

For this rooting problem, I have checked so many informations before. "Rooting" seems a little complicated and technical. However, it's really simple. The most important thing is to find a secure and easy tool for free rooting.You can follow these steps:
Before rooting, you have to get some preparations:

* Get **iRoot** downloaded and install it on your phone or tablet

* Activate USB debugging mode and unknown sources

* Make a full backup of your contacts, SMSes and call logs

Move to the full tutorial on how to root your Android device with iRoot. Here we take iRoot for PC for example. If you need to root without computer, please choose iRoot APK.

Step 1. Download and install iRoot on your computer.
Connect your phone to your PC
Detect the device and click on "Root Now".
Done!
Hope you have succeeded now.

— modified on Mar 15, 2016, 4:35:25 AM

Amy
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 17, 2016, 12:08:23 PM via Website

By finding out some useful rooting tools can you get your Samsung Galaxy S5 rooted successfully.

Here recommend iRoot for PC version for you to use. You can easily root your device with one click. No harm to your device. I also tried that it won't make your Knox useless on your Samsung Galaxy S5.

Alberta Careena
  • Forum posts: 36

Mar 19, 2016, 9:49:43 PM via Website

On your computer access this page and download the pre rooted kernel.
Save the file on desktop and don’t unzip.
Connect your SGS5 with your computer by using the USB cable.
Transfer the root package on your smartphone.
Unplug the USB cable.
Turn off your phone.
Enter recovery mode on your Android device: press and hold power, volume up and home buttons at the same time.
From recovery tap on Install and load the root file that is now placed on your phone.
Follow on screen prompts and resume the installation process.
When done, reboot by selecting “reboot system now”.
If a boot loop will be issued, return to recovery and select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”.

little lee
  • Forum posts: 12

Jul 5, 2016, 11:25:33 AM via Website

Yes, I agree. I use kingroot to root ma samsung too. It is safe and easy to cntrol ! It is an one click root app so you need not to do any complicated steps.

Werf Abb
  • Forum posts: 22

Jul 6, 2016, 5:13:48 AM via Website

You can have a try for OneClickRoot

Rweethy
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 6, 2016, 5:30:00 AM via Website

Thanks for the info

Fnaily
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 30, 2016, 11:25:43 AM via Website

I have successful rooted my Samsung phone with AnyRooter, without any risk ,it support a wide range of android ,like Samsung Sony HTC and more, you can have a try next time

Angela R Neale
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 1, 2016, 3:36:04 PM via Website

Thanks for the information..

Divyanshi Thakur
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 2, 2016, 1:43:34 PM via Website

Thanks for your concern and information regarding to how to root samsung galaxy s5.

Damweiss
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 17, 2017, 4:03:07 AM via Website

Root ?Who successfully ?

Steve D.
  • Forum posts: 11

May 9, 2017, 1:18:20 PM via Website

any one can tell me how to root sasmsung A5?

Steve D.

May 10, 2017, 8:47:58 AM via Website

thanks, I will be try this method.

Steve D.

May 10, 2017, 8:48:40 AM via Website

one more thing how can i download root package for samsung A5