Samsung Galaxy S2 — My Galaxy 2 is stuck rotating between the Sansung logo & the Virgin Mobile logo!

• Replies:2
Donna Coe
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 13, 2016, 3:13:41 AM via Website

HELP! I don't have the vaguest idea what to do! I've tried all the methods I've found to reboot the phone, but none of them have worked. It still just keeps rotating between the Samsung logo and the Virgin Mobile logo. Then, the only way to turn it off is to pull the battery. I'm quite new at Smart Phones (or any other technology, for that matter), so please try to word any advice as simply as you can - like you're trying to explain what to do to a kindergartner (well, no, they're better at technology than I am!). Although I do have quite a few photos on my phone, as well as several games that I got used to playing, if I have to lose everything in order to regain usage, so be it!! If I don't have to lose it all, that would even be better!! And, if anyone out there can help, you would have my Eternal Gratitude!!!

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 13, 2016, 4:54:10 AM via Website

First you need to remove the battery, wait for 10 second. then attach it again. now reboot your device. if it still behaving like previous. You have to factory reset the phone. if nothing works take it to any samsung workshop, they will solve it.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Donna Coe
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 22, 2016, 4:09:37 AM via Website

Thanks, but I already tried both of those suggestions, as well as everything else I (or my computer-savvy daughter) could find on the Web. Still the same thing, unfortunately. My daughter says she "just doesn't understand why this isn't working". So, I guess my only alternative is to take it to Samsung. But, thanks for trying, anyway. I appreciate it.