Social Android App development

• Replies:3
Aleem Firnas
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 13, 2016, 2:36:40 AM via Website

Hello , I'm new to the android development, as a group project we have to develop a social android application for EV users to track nearest electric stations in maps and other than this they have the social app to use among them to do features such as share , like comments and forum as well.

For this where do we have to start ? From Android studio can we develop this kind of apps?
If we should go with framework what is the (easiest) framework suit and can we manage for the 3 months long project?

I have googled enough unfortunately i could not able to decide . Please Help

Edgar
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 13, 2016, 8:26:39 AM via Website

Ya sure u can able to develop it from android studio..

there is lot of open sources which is available in github, so u can able to finish within 3 months

AppiGuru
  • Forum posts: 11

Jan 5, 2017, 8:22:05 AM via Website

You can develop your social app from Android studio and also there are lot of open sources which is available in github (Git repository hosting service), so you can build your app within 3 months.

DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Sep 2, 2021, 2:48:23 PM via Website

The best option is to go with android studio and use React Native OR flutter for the best framework of your social app.

• React Native; React Native is an open-source UI software framework created by Facebook, Inc. It is used to develop applications for Android, Android TV

• Flutter: It is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google. It is used to develop cross-platform applications for Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows

— modified on Sep 2, 2021, 2:49:29 PM