keyboard & Display problem in Lenovo Yoga 2

• Replies:2
Venkatesh Krishna
  • Forum posts: 20

Jan 4, 2016, 12:17:30 PM via Website

Hi,

I've just got a new Lenova Yoga 2 tablet. It's done a few OS updates to finally get to Android 5.0.1.
When I start Google Chrome no keyboard is displayed to allow me to type anything in. If I go into the Settings and look at Language & Input, it tells me that "com.android.settings" has stopped. Trying to run up Play Store does nothing. If I try to run GMail, it tells me that I need to enable Google Play services. I select the Enable Google Play Services and then it just crashes. Obviously not having a keyboard stops me getting onto the internet to download a version of it. I don't know what version I need that is compatible with this Android version.
I know it is possible to connect my PC to the tablet and transfer data between the two.
I've been hunting the web all day for a solution and everything points to me needing Google Play Services, but I don't know what version and how to install it back onto the tablet.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Jan 4, 2016, 2:12:56 PM via Website

Get it to the Lenevo, customer support, they will help you better.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 4, 2016, 2:43:56 PM via Website

let me first clear my doubt, is the keyboard a Bluetooth device on your tablet? if it is Bluetooth device, have you check it is charged or not ??

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"