Sony Xperia T3 internal storage issue

• Replies:5
Venkatesh Krishna
  • Forum posts: 20

Jan 4, 2016, 12:14:05 PM via Website

Sony Xperia T3 has an 8GB internal storage but when I operated my smartphone through my laptop, it shows that I only have 4.90GB internal storage. How did it happen? Is there a possibility that there's a virus in my smartphone and it's the one eating up my internal storage? I wanna know. Pls let me know. Help me.

Animation India

AExpert Fernando
  • Forum posts: 77

Jan 4, 2016, 1:28:55 PM via Website

I think it's a virus same as my xperia M2 it get's a lot of space almost half of my internal storage.

Michelle Valentin

Маша Вагина
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 4, 2016, 2:09:25 PM via Website

Who had problems with this website ? I normally Samsung showed the site, but Sony is bad, it is probably a virus.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 4, 2016, 2:50:53 PM via Website

That is normal, it showing the free space as 4.90GB, the other memory space used by the system, to install the OS for the device.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Michelle Valentin

Michelle Valentin
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 8, 2016, 3:16:16 PM via Website

Really? What did you do with your phone? Have you erased the virus in it? Can you suggest me some anti-virus pls? Thank you very much! P.S. If ever the virus get erase, can I have my 8GB internal storage back? Thank you!

Michelle Valentin
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 8, 2016, 3:18:34 PM via Website

No, it says in my phone that I have a total space of 4.90GB and has only 1.48GB available memory. Is it because of virus, don't you think?