Samsung Galaxy S — Android OS update

• Replies:3
Venkatesh Krishna
  • Forum posts: 20

Jan 4, 2016, 12:11:02 PM via Website

Hi, I'm looking for a new Android phone from Straight Talk, and I was wondering your thoughts on this. I've never really had a "Smartphone before, and am excited to be able to use various apps and games. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime has an updated version of the Android OS (it is 5.0), and a better front face camera (which is 5 megapixels). That being said, the Huawei Raven has a better display which is 1080 x 1920 (compared to the Galaxy Grand Prime's 960 x 540 display) and seems like a sounder phone overall. I'm in a bind here, as really the deciding factor is my concern over the Raven's OS (which is Android 4.4 KitKat) becoming outdated shortly after I buy the phone. To give a few more details my price range is about $200, and I'm staying with Straight Talk. I'd really appreciate any advice on this matter, thanks!

Kate Marie

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Jan 4, 2016, 2:20:45 PM via Website

You need to get to the straight talk directly and ask them about it.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 4, 2016, 2:38:37 PM via Website

In my opinion, Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S4 S975L LTE Prepaid will be best for you. but what you need in your phone is also important, you can the specification of the phone online on there website. if you dont like i will suggest another one.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Kate Marie
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 7, 2016, 9:41:01 AM via Website

to repeat what has been said go to the store where you are going to buy your straight talk phone and check them all out. you cant go wrong, good luck