HTC Desire 820 — Why do my phone calls crackle when connected to bluetooth in the car

• Replies:2
Virginia Porteous
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 28, 2015, 2:54:51 PM via Website

I had a HTC One and no problems with the bluetooth. I have since purchased a HTC desire 820 and a HTC desire 510 (for work) and both of them crackle when connected to bluetooth. My daughters phone works fine through the bluetooth so I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with the cars bluetooth (or it better not be as this is a brand new car). I'm assuming that it has something to do with the settings in each of the phones so I'm hoping that maybe someone can help me in regards to this.
Thanks
Virginia

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Dec 28, 2015, 4:27:46 PM via Website

I think the bluetooth is not supporting your device, check some other bluetooth headset and see.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

Virginia Porteous
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 29, 2015, 10:56:53 AM via Website

Yeah I'm thinking the same. I rang HTC today and they got me to do a few things and have handballed me to Toyota. I looked up the book and it says that it supports anything from Version 1.1 and above which means it should support it. I think it has more to do with the phones as it seems to be only the Desire series that's having these problems. Not sure where to go to from here.