With PrivacyHill, do you still worry about forgetting your password?

• Replies:2
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Dec 21, 2015, 8:42:54 AM via Website

Hi
I'm here to share a newly developed free app PrivacyHill that is available on Google Play. PrivacyHill is a security app offering you App Lock, Hide, File Shredder, Private Contact, My Apps and Password Book to safeguard your phone. If you think it's nothing different from most security apps, I may have to say "Oh, you are absolutely wrong."

PrivacyHill blends multiple functions of traditional privacy protection app in a much simpler style and meanwhile it implants a Password Book in it. I guess in our daily life we have to set a variety of passwords for our credit cards, emails, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, clubs and so on. Sometimes we forget some of them. And some people choose to use one or two passwords for all the situations so that they can easily remember. Well, we know this is not smart. Now if you have PrivacyHill, you never need to worry about those problems because the Password Book will help you to handle all your passwords. It acts likes a part of your brain that memorizes your passwords and provides you one hundred percent security.

If you're interested, please go to our website or Google Play to have it, you will get a wonderful experience with PrivacyHill.
imageimage

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Dec 21, 2015, 5:48:56 PM via Website

It will create more problem, if someone have the password of this app, they can access our any social media info.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Dec 22, 2015, 9:01:34 AM via Website

Thanks! I guess we are in the same line. Since Leo and PrivacyHill both are security apps, technically, your concern is under the consideration of R&D team while we developing this app. Don't worry about this issue.