Phone rejected the recompile file

• Replies:1
Wael Abdulla
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 18, 2015, 3:39:49 AM via Website

**We are using Verizon phones in one of the Arab countries, and for this we need to change the language of the phone, so what usually is done: for example if i am using Samsung Galaxy S4 (SCH-i545) with android 5.0.1.

-phone is rooted with Kingo Root.
- Root explorer is installed on the phone.
- Setting System file is copied to the PC in order to change it's string values from EN to AR.
- The Setting system file is copied as SecSettings.apk to the PC.
- If for example the secsettings.apk is compiled and then recompiled only without changing it's string values and copied back to the phone.
- The Setting system file disappears from the phone, showing that the phone rejected the secsettings.apk that was compiled and then recompiled.

This is was a serious issue which blocked our progress in translating the english language to arabic language.

I would like to have the help from one of the expertise especially this is was the main issue.

I hope this was the right place for placing this post, unless the moderator can change the place of the post.

Looking forward to have help for this issue.**

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Jan 3, 2016, 6:04:29 PM via Website

If you are facing so much problem, you need to get it to the nearest Samsung Store, They will guide you better.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard