Investor looking to back an app idea or app development

• Replies:9
Max
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 16, 2015, 4:53:31 PM via Website

If you are an excellent app developer (or a designer) with a great idea for an app but need money to get the project up and running then I am looking to partner with you and financially back your project. I am interested in any apps or app ideas that can be monetized. All information will be kept confidential.
Please send me your proposal via email here: mpatyka (at) gmail (dot) com

Sincerely,
Max

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Dec 16, 2015, 5:55:00 PM via Website

Just started developing, not an excellent one, will contact you after some years.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

Max

Dec 16, 2015, 6:09:57 PM via Website

No problem Roger, looking forward to it.

Edgar
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 7, 2016, 6:40:01 PM via Website

Do you have any app idea? If so i can able to develop an app for you

Max

Jan 7, 2016, 7:30:42 PM via Website

Send me an email, we'll talk. Address in my original post.

S W
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 10, 2016, 12:25:06 AM via Website

Edgar & Max -

I have a great idea and existing user base (and there is nothing comparable in the play store at this time). I've not gotten my feet wet, yet, on programming my own. I would be interested in collaborating.

Max

Jan 11, 2016, 9:51:42 PM via Website

Hey S W, please send me an email, my email is in the original post.

Thanks!

Doreen Ward
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 7, 2017, 6:51:44 AM via Website

Hi to any investors looking to partner.
I have already published my android app.
It is performing quite well almost 1000 installs in 8 weeks with minimal promotion. And in the last two days it has been jumping by almost 100 installs a day.
Pretty much word of mouth and some tweets as a direct feed into the app.
It is a basic pdf app but the manuscript is what is of the most value.
It is free to install at the moment with a preview and an IAP of $1.99 AU.
I am looking to upgrade and restructure the app so it is more interactive and much more appealing.
I knew the manuscript would be of great value and has unlimited potential in the hands of the right tech experts.
I have not been able to get it approved for iOS because it is a pdf App.
But the people seem to love it and the way the installs are jumping already proves its popularity.
I need someone who is open minded about its future potential.
And willing to listen to and put forward any ideas which will make it a great success.
So far I have done no advertising and the rating is now sitting at 3 stars which will increase to 5 over time.
I had some trouble initially with the app submitter business I am with they set up an unauthorized login page on the free install which I have ordered to be removed and has been. And since then the installs have jumped. I am losing customers because I do not yet have the iOS platform. Once the upgrade is completed and the submission to Apple approved it will take off. I have already invested over 1500 hours into this project and welcome an investor to come on board so the App can be upgraded the marketing taken care of by being put in the hands of experts and the installs increased exponentially.
Doreen Ward
Author, Developer & Creator of - The Sexting Master List App

Knightenno
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 10, 2020, 5:30:08 PM via Website

Hello. I am a young game developer, and I have a lot of ideas. I already have some apps with ~50k downloads on google play. I really need some financial help in order to finish some of my projects. I need such a partner, but I also need to know what are your conditions ? I have recently found some really good loan offers on https://foxycredit.com/se/. If you will give some better terms, I think that we can make a deal. It would be very nice if you will provide some more information, so I can understand what are we talking about.

Станислав Волков
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 9, 2021, 11:30:56 AM via Website

We are ready to provide you with the best loan offer. After all, our company zaimodobren.com.ua/uk/ actively supports the development of young and progressive startups.