[Game] [free] Kindergarten: Nursery School

• Replies:1
Lancer Wonders
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 1, 2015, 6:52:36 AM via Website

Kids Creative Education Words is a best educational game for your lovely kids. This game is developed by LancerWonders, is a trusted mobile game development company in India. As you know that ‘Education is the Key to a Successful Life’ and there are many resources, books, online academy, mobile apps exist that teach you very well about education. Every parent always is ready to provide well education to their children and for that they are ready to spend a lot of monies and times for their bright future.

Nowadays, Cutting edge of technologies helps many ways in education. Due to the latest innovation bring in mobile technology, we serve education very easily to anyone and anywhere in the world. There are many mobile apps are existing that will help your child to become an expert in English and any other subjects. I did research on many mobile apps that provide good education and currently live on Google play store. I am going to tell you one of the best android mobile game for kids education that teach your kids very well about ABCD, Colours, Shapes, Spelling, Animals, Birds and Fruits name. ‘Kids Creative Education Words ‘- The game that perfect for preschooler and kindergartener kids. If your kids are struggled to identify alphabetic, colors, mathematical shapes, animals name, birds name, fruits name then I just would like to say that this game is really helpful to learn these all things so easily.

This kindergarten game is explicitly designed with entertaining and educational purposes. Let me explaining you some important and mind-blowing features and benefits of this game.

– In this game, multiple categories existed such as ABC, Animal, Birds, Fruits, Colours, Shapes, Spelling, etc.

– Pick your favourite category and start to learn quickly

– Teach your kids smart way without investing more money

– It helps to increase visual skill power of your child

– An excellent creative game that helps to develop the logic of preschool kids.

How efficiently Kids Creative Education Word boost your kids mind like a rocket?

The game gives an unbelievable learning experience to the kids/child. It increases concentration, memory retention, object recognition, ability to identify the problems and improving logics, etc.

These days, Children of all ages are playing this type of educational and puzzle game to brace up their brains. I believe that offering this type of fun games to the children is the best way to grow up their skills. And, every parent must support their kids in education learning activities at home.

As a game lover and technology geek, I would like to say that this is the “Best Kids Education Game of 2015-2016”.

Let them keep busy by downloading this game today from Google Play Store

cradle2crayons
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 23, 2016, 3:17:44 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful things:). Playschools in Nagpur are many but Cradle2crayons is best for it.