what are your best app in your mobile ?

• Replies:53
brian david
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 29, 2015, 2:19:25 PM via Website

i'm interested to study mobile app development as this field is growing day by day. At one time, mobile device security and data protection were almost nonexistent. In the past, mobile devices weren't very powerful and there wasn't really an effective way of managing them.

During some research on mobile data hacking and security i installed couple of apps and found LEOMaster app and i think this is one of the best app i installed in my mobile phone.

i will try to make couple of changes of this kind of app like there is no fingerprint scanner in this app if i can build that function on this app that will sure boom the market. i will guide help for android mobile app. what are your best app in your mobile ?

Andy NortonDeactivated Account

Volodymyr Machekhin
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 1, 2015, 1:26:03 PM via Website

The best app in my mobile is Wallpapergram (Google Play)
I made it by myself :)

Good luck in your field!!

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 1, 2015, 3:56:54 PM via Website

Well I love whatsapp, its my most favourite and the best app in my device.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Benji Walton

Surf Me Geek
  • Forum posts: 24

Dec 2, 2015, 6:00:35 AM via Website

I like most apps from the Internet if you want know more mobile apps just use this- nextmobileapp.com - New and Best apps for your device.

Marcos
  • Forum posts: 120

Dec 2, 2015, 8:13:24 PM via App

I like Social Media's apps. it is always good to have in a smartphone.

meshutobean
  • Forum posts: 19

Dec 2, 2015, 11:00:36 PM via Website

im using meshbean, it save me the trouble to find good game and i can earn about 10bucks every week by just download the recommended games

Benji Walton
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 2, 2016, 9:09:36 AM via Website

My favourite app is instagram, and Gift Panic match3 game.

Nacho Jordi
  • Forum posts: 79

Feb 17, 2016, 9:38:33 AM via Website

Being a podcast junkie, I love "Podcast addict"; it took me a while to get used to its interface (because it has so many many options), but once you configure it, it automates everything: now as soon as I connect the wifi it just downloads whatever is new, and I always have something to listen to :)

sony jackson
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 25, 2016, 11:11:43 AM via Website

you can try republiqin download from google play store

Shivani Sharma
  • Forum posts: 9

Feb 26, 2016, 12:54:08 PM via Website

whatsapp is the best app in my phone.

Johnny123
  • Forum posts: 59

Feb 26, 2016, 2:20:01 PM via Website

Hi,

Keynote is one of my favorite app of all time. It is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device, and is specially made for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.

However, I use the app to practice and run-through my presentations before I go on stage. I just love to practice and practice makes me feel confident. Also, the app helps me to improve my presentation, timing and flow. I will run through my presentation and make connections between what I should say and I should see. And, one of the best part of this app is that it can be synced on iCloud.

Nielpatel
  • Forum posts: 52

May 31, 2016, 6:41:15 AM via Website

brian david

i'm interested to study mobile app development as this field is growing day by day. At one time, mobile device security and data protection were almost nonexistent. In the past, mobile devices weren't very powerful and there wasn't really an effective way of managing them.

During some research on mobile data hacking and security i installed couple of apps and found LEOMaster app and i think this is one of the best app i installed in my mobile phone.

i will try to make couple of changes of this kind of app like there is no fingerprint scanner in this app if i can build that function on this app that will sure boom the market. i will guide help for android mobile app. what are your best app in your mobile ?

Best app in my phone is :

Pink Caller Screen Dialer

Lee Christina
  • Forum posts: 16

May 31, 2016, 9:46:22 AM via Website

Youtube
Facebook
Line
Pool 8 ball

Deactivated Account

Sanil More
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 27, 2016, 1:41:45 PM via Website

Best apps in my mobile phone ,which i like the most are as follows:
Whats app
facebook
instagram
cool browser
leo privacy app lock hide
snapchat

Russell Placido

Clash Royale

Jun 27, 2016, 2:33:09 PM via Website

For me all the apps installed on my phone are awesome. Out of them, all my favorite is Facebook(anytime), WhatsApp for stay connected with friends, Instagram, poker and Respawnable(shooting game).

Thanks!

Russell Placido

Mukesh Jat
  • Forum posts: 56

Aug 7, 2016, 12:36:15 PM via Website

The best app is in my Phone is Next Launcher 3D shell,
It make my mobile look attractive, it is fast and beautiful but it is expensive. :D

Mukesh Jat
  • Forum posts: 56

Aug 7, 2016, 12:46:34 PM via Website

Telegram another best app in my phone, There are 100 reasons to prove it best then any other messaging apps.

Russell Placido
  • Forum posts: 29

Sep 27, 2016, 9:36:30 AM via Website

RADII app is my favorite because I can connect with my neighborhood any time and anywhere.

Shruti Patel
  • Forum posts: 7

Oct 15, 2016, 7:21:45 AM via Website

My Favorite app is auto stamper for photo because it stamp images with different stamps i.e current date and time, signature and GPS stamp to the image. And now a days this is the most required thing among the people.

BlueDragon2014
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 17, 2016, 4:28:22 PM via Website

Google-play is the best.
It's the door to open the wall.

Shruti Patel

Oct 18, 2016, 7:56:45 AM via Website

My best app is Auto Stamper for Photo. It solved many of my tasks.

Monty Kumar

Oct 18, 2016, 8:25:17 AM via Website

I like social media apps, this 21st century is a fast moving world. social media apps plays an important role to keep people connected across the world.

Payal Rathore
  • Forum posts: 18

Oct 18, 2016, 9:12:58 AM via Website

I am a gadget lover, so yes I love to keep lots of apps in my phone. At present I have around 20-30 useful apps in my phone. The apps that I considered best for me & are quite useful are:
1. Whatspp - FREE messaging app
2. DMRC - a useful app about the metro services with lot of useful information
3. Google Drive - offers great cloud storage, makes you access your important files from anywhere
4. Kindle - offers thousand of books at your fingertip
5. Teno App - free to use app that facilitates a smooth communication between teachers & parents
6. Paytm - fastest online recharge, bill & utility payment and online shopping experience
7. VLC - free and open source cross-platform multimedia player
8. Truecaller - very much beneficial in identifying unknown callers and blocks unwanted calls
9. Skype - allows you to make free voice and video calls
10. Facebook, Twitter - Best Social Networking

Xgamer

Oct 18, 2016, 11:15:40 AM via Website

I think my best one is facebook

Christie Rodriguez
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 18, 2016, 12:30:02 PM via Website

Innovative app builders are the expert mobile app makers. We commit the top mobile app development company for the best Android app. There are list of Apps that make things easier, here are some listed below:
1. Indeed’s mobile app for Android lets you search for a job when you’re on-the-go so you can find your next employment adventure, anywhere, anytime.
2. Mobile Security & Antivirus from Avast keeps you safe from malware threats with its excellent virus detection software, which can search through your browser history, microSD card, and internal storage space.
3. Chrome is the perfect browser for Android and, since it comes pre-installed on most phones, it’s something that most people are familiar with.
4. VLC for Android supports a huge number of video formats and has a slew of adjustable settings to create the viewing experience you desire.
5. Google Drive, as cloud storage is so commonplace now that its name doesn't sound quite as mystical and ethereal as it did a few years ago.

Edit by Admin: Link to external site removed.

— modified on Oct 18, 2016, 12:42:40 PM by moderator

Chirag Patel
  • Forum posts: 9

Oct 21, 2016, 8:04:41 AM via Website

i use several apps on regular basis in my smartphone like

Quora
YouTube
Facebook
Whats App
Auto stamper for Photo
Google play music
Xender

Abby Ou
  • Forum posts: 29

Oct 21, 2016, 8:21:34 AM via Website

Too many, for different use, social, fun, share, game, take photo, edit picture, security, etc.....
Whatsapp... for social
Facebook... also for social
Instagram... for share
Picas... take picture and edit picture for fun
Messager... social too
iobit applock... for security
COC... game for fun
CR... game for fun...
OH OH OH!! Too many!

Jeff

Oct 21, 2016, 9:14:35 AM via Website

WhatsApp
Spotify
Facebook

Stephen Bradley
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 10, 2016, 10:13:11 AM via Website

YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp

Rakesh C.
  • Forum posts: 17

Dec 29, 2016, 1:30:41 PM via Website

My Best Apps
1. Youtube
2. Facebook
3. Instagram
4. New York Men Fashion Suit
5. Boy MakeOver

Ayan
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 4, 2017, 5:18:51 AM via Website

Mine is Wunderlist.

Thomas Connor

Nov 21, 2017, 11:52:37 AM via Website

I don`t play games, so my favourite apps is social-oriented. Viber, facebook, whatsapp.
But the most beloved app is Amerricard . Bunch of well painted greetings cards for any reason.

image image

— modified on Nov 21, 2017, 1:31:44 PM

Megan Grey

Dec 13, 2017, 7:59:34 PM via Website

Facebook and WhatsApp are my favourites

Zafeer
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 15, 2018, 12:13:55 PM via Website

Youtube is the best app ever .

Zafeer
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 15, 2018, 12:14:30 PM via Website

And facebook also. i forgot to write about second best app .

zmirli nazim

Feb 18, 2018, 1:42:41 AM via Website

The other interesting thing is that by clearing Launcher3, it dramatically sped up Google Assistant and the cards feed. So i suspect somehow google assistant and the google cards got bogged down by some mischievious data/cache from somewhere that was inteferring with spotify commands too

Andy Norton

Feb 18, 2018, 2:47:30 PM via Website

Hmm, my favorite app is whatsapp. I use it almost everyday.

olivian
  • Forum posts: 21

Feb 24, 2018, 10:49:59 AM via Website

For Chat : WhatsApp
For Browser : chrome
For Camera : picsart
for movies : terrarium tv downloader

— modified on Feb 24, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

apost
  • Forum posts: 1

May 16, 2018, 11:07:03 AM via Website

At this time my best app is Plus Privacy, you can find it in Google Play.

I am very pleased with it because it protects my data privacy online!!!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

May 16, 2018, 12:29:45 PM via Website

Brian david
The best app in my phone is a system app called My Files. It allows me to see everything downloaded into my device by google, samsung and sprint!
I have a older model device, and everytime they come out with new phones i get bombarded by updates that i don't want or need, and most of them are for software that is to advanced for my device. And My Files allows me to uninstall thoes updates without searching through my entire softwear to find them!

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

May 16, 2018, 1:05:47 PM via Website

WhatsApp..

tommy
  • Forum posts: 22

May 29, 2018, 8:53:01 AM via Website

picsart
terrarium tv 1.9.10
google chrome
g cam

— modified on May 29, 2018, 4:31:34 PM

Bobby Inc
  • Forum posts: 30

Jul 12, 2018, 5:06:19 AM via Website

Hi! There are many applications that I liked. But to name one, I'll say Gardenscape. it's a game by the way :D

Claire

Oct 18, 2018, 5:34:14 AM via Website

Private Browser-best android incognito browser! The interface is very simple and unique, the installation package is ultra-light(no more than 5M), and the default privacy mode makes me feel comfortable. From entry to exit, all the browsing history and cookies will not be saved and tracked. Its super fast download and open speed also surprised me.
You can try it!:P
User uploaded photo

Laura Lee
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 24, 2018, 5:19:41 AM via Website

Hi,
i'd like share you guys a perfect video player : AGL Video Player - best private video player for your mobile! It keeps videos hidden safe from prying eyes.This perfect private video player can protect your local personal video files safe with private folder. Sensitive videos from your Android video gallery can be kept safely locked away in this private video player accessible only via a secret PIN code, it's totally secure.
Cheers!

Sneha Capoor
  • Forum posts: 28

Nov 1, 2018, 12:30:24 PM via Website

There are many apps in my mobile but the app like most is Social Fever. It keeps track on my social meda usage so, if I am on social media more than the set limit I get notified.

— modified on Nov 1, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

CCarol
  • Forum posts: 18

Nov 2, 2018, 2:55:54 AM via Website

These are a must:
YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram
Extra recommendations:
Google photos (free to backup your photos and videos without storage limitation!)
APKPure ( an App distrubition platform, mostly games.)

William Jones

Nov 9, 2018, 2:47:33 PM via Website

There are few apps that are regularly used. But when it comes to the best ones, its definitely whatsapp, facebook and instagram. These are the apps that are used more often on a daily basis.