Hi :)

• Replies:12
Ville Immonen
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 9, 2015, 7:55:13 AM via Website

Hi!

My name is Ville. I have been using android phones for years and in the recent year have also been developing apps for android.

I found this site through another android related forum and so far it seems cool :)

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 9, 2015, 8:03:52 AM via App

Hey there Ville, nice to meet you !!! :) 4 years of experience over Android ecosystem that sounds cool ! Feels good to hear that you found our community coolest :D than other's ohh yeah we are cool 👍

So where are you from and which Android powered device you currently owned.

Ville Immonen

Nov 9, 2015, 9:12:00 AM via Website

:D :D

I am from Finland. I change my phone pretty often, but currently I use Huawei Ascend g630. I guess I should update the information to my user profile also.

Adam Carnol
  • Forum posts: 22

Nov 9, 2015, 10:15:36 AM via Website

Welcome to the forum

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 52

Nov 30, 2015, 2:53:02 AM via Website

Have you used Huawei Mate7 ?

Ville Immonen

Nov 30, 2015, 7:56:41 AM via Website

No, I have not used Huawei Mate 7. Seems like an excelent phone though :)

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 30, 2015, 5:14:55 PM via Website

Hello, welcome to the forum, we hope you would find all the answers you need it here.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Volodymyr Machekhin
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 1, 2015, 12:57:40 PM via Website

Hello :) I am a newbie on this forum either

I am an Android app developer and have 3 years of experience in that

Recently I have made an app and would like people to use it as everyone who tries to increase Google Play downloads :)

I can't post link yet, but you can find this app on google play, just type Wallpapergram and you will see HD Wallpapers app :)

I hope you will like it and share with your friends!!

Kwick High Tech
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 3, 2015, 1:48:38 PM via Website

Hey Ville, Nice to meet you. Just wondering if you have tried insanely addictive new game inspired by Halloween PUMP JUMP- PUMPKIN RISE. Its a must try game. You will get addictive to it. Try it and let me know. Its available on Google Play Store.

David Lu
  • Forum posts: 15

Dec 3, 2015, 4:44:14 PM via Website

Welcome to the community!

Ville Immonen

Dec 3, 2015, 7:12:32 PM via Website

Volodymyr Machekhin

Hello :) I am a newbie on this forum either

I am an Android app developer and have 3 years of experience in that

Recently I have made an app and would like people to use it as everyone who tries to increase Google Play downloads :)

I can't post link yet, but you can find this app on google play, just type Wallpapergram and you will see HD Wallpapers app :)

I hope you will like it and share with your friends!!

Kwick High Tech

Hey Ville, Nice to meet you. Just wondering if you have tried insanely addictive new game inspired by Halloween PUMP JUMP- PUMPKIN RISE. Its a must try game. You will get addictive to it. Try it and let me know. Its available on Google Play Store.

Starting to smell like self-promotion in here but I will download your apps and give them good ratings because you posted in my awesome thread and I know what it is to be an indie developer :D

Now that we are advertising here, check out my app. It is called MouseMote and it is pretty handy :)

— modified on Dec 3, 2015, 7:12:57 PM

JacobVR
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 9, 2015, 9:18:00 PM via Website

Hello. My name is Jacob. Nice to meet you )))