[Game] [Free] Sokoban Legend

• Replies:7
sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

Nov 8, 2015, 7:03:53 PM via Website

Hello,

I create that topic to present you Sokoban Legend, a free implementation of classical Sokoban puzzle game invented in Japan in 80's. Sokoban Legend is freely available on Google Play Store here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.sokoban .

Sokoban Legend comes with a simple and intuitive interface to enjoy your Sokoban gaming experience.

Sokoban is a type of transport puzzle played on a board of squares where each square is a floor or a wall. Floor squares can be boxes or areas marked as storage locations. Goal is to use the player tu push the all boxes on storage locations by moving the player horizontally or vertically. A Sokoban puzzle is solved when all boxes are a storage locations.

Sokoban Legend offers you are more than 350 different puzzles to solve available in 5 sets of levels : Microban, Original, Mas Sasquatch, Sasquatch III and Sasquatch IV.

All puzzles are directly available and goal is to solve each puzzle in a minimum of time ! It's you against the timer and Sokoban Legend.

A Youtube video is available to discover Sokoban Legend in action :

If you have ideas to improve or just feebacks, don't hesitate to tell me in this thread.

Thanks.

Sylvain

sylsau

Nov 10, 2015, 8:45:20 AM via Website

Hello,

Sokoban Legend is coming in version 1.1 with a new look and feel for buttons. You can enjoy new version on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.sokoban .

Don't hesitate to give me your feedbacks.

Sylvain

Viscus
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 13, 2015, 2:24:36 PM via Website

Awesome and interesting game!

Phuong nguyen

sylsau

Nov 14, 2015, 1:52:05 PM via Website

Viscus

Awesome and interesting game!

Don't hesitate if you have ideas to improve !

Phuong nguyen

Phuong nguyen
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 16, 2015, 3:25:33 AM via Website

It's a really good game, recommended

Phuong nguyen
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 26, 2015, 9:15:40 AM via Website

It's is interesting game. Thanks you for sharing

TedSoft
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 26, 2015, 7:39:06 PM via Website

Nice and clever game.

sylsau

Nov 28, 2015, 6:06:07 PM via Website

Thanks. Don't hesitate to tell me if you have ideas to improve :)