[APP][FREE] Social challenging app to guess the question answer

• Replies:1
TamilfutureProz
  • Forum posts: 8

Oct 12, 2015, 11:19:31 PM via Website

Google play URL: www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.codeexceptional.momentshot

Momentshot is a creative social polling & challenging social networking app to guess the question answer. The app lets you poke = your friends’ & other people or followers by asking them to answer smart, interesting & fun questions about yourself or ant topic. It’s entertaining, completely easy to use & you can quickly connect using your Facebook, google or sign up with email. It provides a new way of exploring your creative moments in a social networking environment. It is a challenging way to play with your friends, families and anyone using our social polling app that comes with many twists.

We would like you to try our app and help us improve by giving as your valuable feedback and suggestion. There are more to come on the app and we are working on that for future release and also happy to let you know we also working on other platform such as iOS and so on.

— modified on Oct 13, 2015, 1:25:42 AM

TamilfutureProz
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 17, 2015, 2:11:51 AM via Website

Hi guys, still waiting for you to give me some feedback. please try the app and give me some feedback for me to improve the app. many thanks