recovery of sent images in whatsapp

• Replies:12
Adithya Parasar
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 9, 2015, 11:47:13 AM via Website

i lost my sent images in whatsapp is there any way to recover them?

pulkit varshney
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 11, 2015, 11:38:30 AM via Website

I guess not, as whatsapp stores images in it's own database only to the time till when it is not received at other end. After that they deletes data from their own database and it is stored only in your phone. So it might not be possible to recover it now.
Good luck.

Jose P
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 12, 2015, 11:56:52 AM via Website

It would be easy to recover if you lost them within one week. It is also possible if you lost them over one week. I recommend an article that is helpful for you. Google Gihosoft Android Recovery, go to the official website and find an article(How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Chat History and Attachments from Android) under Resource catalog. Good luck~

Souvik Ghosh
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 12, 2015, 1:09:54 PM via Website

I have a tricks to recover images but not sure if it works.

By using RecoverMessages, first you need to copy the WhatsApp database file (.db.crypt) from your device to your PC.

To copy the WhatsApp database file (.db.crypt) –

go to /sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases/msgstore.db.crypt and copy the file to your PC.

2.Then, go to the RecoverMessages home page, select the file by clicking the “Select File SQLite”. Accept the terms of use and press the scan button.

Blair Chen
  • Forum posts: 38

Oct 26, 2015, 10:19:31 AM via Website

Try this Data Recovery for Android If your data hasn't been overwritten, it should be able to recover in a minute by this app. But if it is overwritten. Sorry, there is nothing I could do about it.

— modified on Oct 26, 2015, 10:20:26 AM

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Oct 26, 2015, 2:58:38 PM via Website

Data Recovery for Android is best program for data recover.. you recover photo, music, videos, documents, contacts etc.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

sudarsan t

May 23, 2018, 5:34:28 PM via Website

sent images deleted from whatsapp and phone, how to recover this ??

John892

May 23, 2018, 10:50:49 PM via Website

Try GBWhatsapp app. May be it can restore your data

sophia779
  • Forum posts: 18

Oct 26, 2018, 2:12:04 AM via Website

Once you can give a try to check whether the photos you have lost are available or not in your WhatsApp application. You can see those pictures on WhatsApp sent folders by following the below steps:

Step 1: First, connect your phone to PC via USB cable and ensure MTP or PTP connection mode is enabled
Step 2: Now open Windows explorer by pressing Windows Key + E and after that select your device under “Devices and drives”.
Step 3: Next go to WhatsApp > Media > WhatsApp Images > Sent and here you will finally get all your sent pictures
Step 4: Now its time to copy all the images you need to your PC and save it on any folder

Even you can get back your lost WhatsApp photos from Google Drive if you have set up to your account.

Step 1: First, reinstall WhatsApp on your phone
Step 2: Now you have to move further by providing phone number with verification code
Step 3: When any backup is found in your drive then you will be notified to restore those. Only you have to click on Restore to start the process and all your chats will be restored.

jay001

Oct 31, 2018, 3:54:06 PM via Website

Try GBWhatsapp app or yowhatsapp . May be it can restore your data. You Can Download Yowhatsapp and GBwhatsapp From whatsopp.net

ttucjacks123
  • Forum posts: 15

May 31, 2021, 9:05:15 AM via Website

Try to use TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery. It could recover Whatsapp messages for you.

Ken Kaneki
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 26, 2022, 11:07:17 AM via Website

You can go for the data recovery option that is available in the [yowhatsapp] apk latest version..

william joe
  • Forum posts: 35

Jul 26, 2022, 7:31:27 AM via Website

You need to go to your phone's internal memory then click on WhatsApp then Media and then go to WhatsApp images. You will be able to find all the images that you have received on WhatsApp in this folder. You can also see a folder by the name of sent where you will find all the images you have sent

Regards,
Will