Hi to all at AndroidPIT

• Replies:7
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 8, 2015, 1:21:38 PM via App

Hi folks I'm Paul from Uk, a complete tech newbie (read Luddite) started a new digital life last year after 25yrs of no TV PC internet or anything with a keyboard or buttons lol, but I did start the right way....1st device Nexus7 lte, next a Moto G lte (4.5" screen) Samsung note 12" and my current sleeve wiper a lovely bamboo clad Moto X.
Really love the android vibe...after a couple of months of techno babble and every thing I could read.... I mean I had to ask Google now things like... what's a podcast, what's a RSS feed.. I'm now rocking Nova launcher, Zooper widget pro and far too many icon packs, in all my devices and still reading up on android,
which is why I'm here.
Thanks for all the articles and comments they really help.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 8, 2015, 2:14:59 PM via Website

Hey Paul,

Whoo... hoo .... :D good to have you on board with us !! You sound like pro over Android, and you're telling me your'e a newbie :P tell you what I have always been a techique but I tell you what I found Nova, Zooper, icon packs and all after hearing the same from one of my friend :D and then what drives me towards Android was AndroidPIT ;)

Anyway have a look around and let me know if there's something we could help you with !! :)

Deactivated Account

Deactivated Account

Oct 9, 2015, 11:01:43 AM via App

Hi Lalit
Whoo... hoo... to you too 😀 thanks for the welcome... good to be here.

those emoticons you use are very cool,what are they called?

— modified on Oct 9, 2015, 11:05:00 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 9, 2015, 6:48:26 PM via Website

Hey Paul,

Even I call those emoticons, emoticons :D anyway why don't you give it a try while replying over here just look for a smiley face icon on extreme right side of the editor, hurry there are a number of them to choose from :P, I'll add screenshot to make it simple

Deactivated Account

Deactivated Account

Oct 10, 2015, 12:20:28 PM via App

Namaste :-)

Lalit

Two Hands Lab
  • Forum posts: 18

Oct 11, 2015, 4:16:59 PM via Website

Hello

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Oct 16, 2015, 8:04:36 PM via Website

Nice to meet you Paul and welcome to this forum.
I hope you are having a good time over here.
Do you like smart watch? Have you heard about Modular smart watch?

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Deactivated Account

Oct 20, 2015, 10:41:59 AM via App

High Ricky, not sure about wearables yet...
never owned a watch! but I do like the idea as a complementary way of using and accessing a large phablet.
My dilemma about the current size of portable tech, is that in daily usage, 50% of the time i use a phone(?) I want a large phablet, for the remaining 50% a small easy to pocket compact...! ? too much choice lol ....