[FREE] [ACTION] [RPG] Prereg for Avalon Legends now and get a free bonus once the game is released!

• Replies:1
Kick9 Games
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 6, 2015, 10:54:16 PM via Website

Hey everyone,

Please search for "Kick9" on Google and Facebook and you will find more information about the prereg bonus and details about our new game coming out soon :)

We love mobile games and action RPGs, and thankfully that's something Kick9 specializes in. We actually wanted to share with you all a new game we're going to release soon. An exciting action RPG game called Avalon Legends!

If you prereg now, you'll receive 400 Diamonds to redeem at launch! Avalon Legends is published by us, Kick9, the mobile game company that brought you NBA All Net and the action RPG Soul Hunters. I'm the community manager at Kick9 and I wanted to share this preregister link to help anyone out who is interested in Action RPG's with 400 free Diamonds! I hope you enjoy the prereg gift and the game!

If you have any questions about the game please ask and I'll do my best to answer you guys in the comments below! Have a good one, and see you all in the forums!

— modified on Oct 6, 2015, 11:05:33 PM

Kick9 Games
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 14, 2015, 9:52:50 PM via Website

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know this the LAST DAY to preregister for Avalon Legends. We will be releasing the app later tonight. Therefore this is your last chance to get the prereg bonus!!